• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Libertex calls you to lose money, do not fall into his trap, I give him 0 points

I am having an issue with a company

mauricio727

Private
a few days ago I was a victim of libertex through their associates who call me and make me trust them by telling me about their skills and experience in the sector and who promise to help your account go up quickly, they ask you to send 5000 thousand dollars so I said that I could 1,500 I started with 1,500 and went up to 2,300 and there with an operation I took off everything immediately afterwards he tells me that I should not worry that I send 5,000 dollars that that same day he recovers my account and doubles the capital, I was able to get 2,300 dollars and I sent it, that day he raised me 800 dollars but he kept asking for more money, so I promised him that in two weeks I would give him more than the bank would lend me, so he stayed calmer, then his accomplice called me, a certain Mario How professional she said that she had to do something but that she had told her to help me raise the account. The fact is that that day I raised the account by myself with several operations to 4070 and then Mario called me again and told me He gave an operation saying that they had just given him good news and that the eurusd was going up like crazy, so he told me verbatim, so I came, I turned on the computer and I listened to him when he asked me for a multiplier, automatic increase and put it to roll and I got hits on The sea in minutes my account was at .038 cents of a dollar what a disappointment he calls me and tells me the same thing that Diana put 5000 dollars that today we recover everything and earn more money to which I already flatly refused because I felt cheated and mocked .
I have recorded calls confirming his proceeding.

a few days ago I was a victim of libertex through their associates who call me and make me trust them by telling me about their skills and experience in the sector and who promise to help your account go up quickly, they ask you to send 5000 thousand dollars so I said that I could 1,500 I started with 1,500 and went up to 2,300 and there with an operation I took off everything immediately afterwards he tells me that I should not worry that I send 5,000 dollars that that same day he recovers my account and doubles the capital, I was able to get 2,300 dollars and I sent it, that day he raised me 800 dollars but he kept asking for more money, so I promised him that in two weeks I would give him more than the bank would lend me, so he stayed calmer, then his accomplice called me, a certain Mario How professional she said that she had to do something but that she had told her to help me raise the account. The fact is that that day I raised the account by myself with several operations to 4070 and then Mario called me again and told me He gave an operation saying that they had just given him good news and that the eurusd was going up like crazy, so he told me verbatim, so I came, I turned on the computer and I listened to him when he asked me for a multiplier, automatic increase and put it to roll and I got hits on The sea in minutes my account was at .038 cents of a dollar what a disappointment he calls me and tells me the same thing that Diana put 5000 dollars that today we recover everything and earn more money to which I already flatly refused because I felt cheated and mocked .
I have recorded calls confirming his proceeding.
Bro, didn't you felt or smell fishy any of that moment?

Back