• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Liberty Reserve is off!

I am having an issue with a company
Redacted documents. They covered up the name of the Federal judge.

Looks like the accusation is that the bulk of the money moved via LR was for criminal purposes. I suspect that's an exaggeration, but then again, a lot of HYIPs gladly accepted LR and LR wasn't exactly in a hurry to shut down access to those obviously criminal enterprises.

As for people who had legit money in LR accounts, you now get to sit back and watch how slowly the wheels of justice turn.

First, all the money has to be hunted down and confiscated. This may prove to be challenging. It's possible that some of the money will never be recovered.

Second, the government will want to determine which money is and isn't involved in criminal activities before deciding whether or not to return any of it.

BTW - If you ever made a successful withdrawal of profits from any HYIP or other Ponzi scheme, you may have put your account into the criminal activity category.

It was ****ing shocking news for me I was too much worried but Hotforex saved me. I have an account with HotForex and deposited via Liberty Reserve. I did a withdrawal over the weekend but found that liberty was shut down and got very worried. HotForex sent my funds to my MB account. That's that best broker in the world!

I was also worried about LR because LR was my deposit and withdrawal method. I deposited 1600 via LR before two week and I made it 512 profit in my trading, So I decided to made withdrawal via LR but I found out LR was down so I was on fire. But Hotforex sent my fund to my Skrill account instead. thats really good

How to Enable Cookies PerfectMoney seems shutdown too.

Recent changes in Perfect Money Policy

Dear Perfect Money Customers,

We bring to your attention that due to changes in our policy we forbid new registrations from individuals or companies based in the United States of America. This includes US citizens residing overseas. If you fall under the above mentioned category or a US resident, please do not register an account with us.

We apologize for inconvenience caused.

Back