Lifted by Every Option

MargB

Recruit
Surfing on internet my interest was caught by Titan Trade. I left my dates so they could contact me for further information. I got called back, but I wanted to look for myself for further information. At Google I could not find something to worry about. A few days later I was called by Jason Cole. He left me thinking that I spoke with Titan Trade.

Account got created and only then I saw that I invested 500€. by Every Option. Jason did make good results and my account grew to: 700€, within a couple of days. During our chats he indicated that the market now was interesting and that if I had the opportunity to invest something more this was the time to do so. I put in another 5000€. (I just sold my VW beetle). He made good results and my account grew to 9600€. This was risk enough for me, I could not afford to lose this money and I told this several times to Jason. So I wanted to withdrawal 5000€. But the withdrawal link did not work well, you could fill in everything but got no confirmation. Jason called and said that the site did not work right at this moment but I just should leave the money because it still went well and he could make me some more. He let me call by Andreas Graf von Hardenberg who spoke German, this language is easier for me than to have an conversation in English. He made me feel comfortable and said that he was the shift manager of Jason, that Jason did it very well so far and that they would not take any risk just like we agreed. That if I would be more sure I could get my money insured, but then I had to put in another 10.000€. He called back several times and did not push me. Jason called and we agreed that I would put in another 10.000 to get the insurance. So I put in the money from an insurance for my sons college. Still my account was growing, the amount was grown to 23.000€. Jason made 4 trades of 5000 and lost 2. So the amount was then 21.000€., and the insurance would pay back 10.000. Total worth of my account till then 31.000€. Because I could not afford to lose any of the money I put in I decided that I did not want to take any longer a risk. So I wanted to take it out and leave Jason 10.000 to trade with. As I with drawled 21.000 again it did not work. I e-mailed this to Jason and he called back and I discussed this with him. He would make sure that 20.000 got payed back on the credit card and with the rest he would trade further. A few hours later, there were only 3.58€ left on the account. I assumed that the 20.000 were transferred, the 10.000 from the insurance were not yet in and the difference would be something about cost. After a few days I got my reservations (the money would be transferred within 2 days Jason had told me) I got more and more suspicious, especially because phone numbers on the site don't add up, links for live chat and call back request not worked and the phone numbers at the bottom of the emails were manned day and night. And totally weird, now my account virtually was empty suddenly confirmed withdrawals were possible. Because I did not hear anything, not by phone, no call backs, not by mail I tried to figure out how the account works and what was going on here. In the positions I found that Jason was doing well till the moment I asked for an withdrawal. From that moment on he managed within several ours to lose the amount of more than 31.000€ and without my acknowledgement or permission.

Insurance on trading is one of 2 things. 1. A cheap sales gimmick to get you to open an account. 2. A way to trick you into putting in more money and agree to dangerous levels of risk.

Surfing on internet my interest was caught by Titan Trade. I left my dates so they could contact me for further information. I got called back, but I wanted to look for myself for further information. At Google I could not find something to worry about. A few days later I was called by Jason Cole. He left me thinking that I spoke with Titan Trade.

Account got created and only then I saw that I invested 500€. by Every Option. Jason did make good results and my account grew to: 700€, within a couple of days. During our chats he indicated that the market now was interesting and that if I had the opportunity to invest something more this was the time to do so. I put in another 5000€. (I just sold my VW beetle). He made good results and my account grew to 9600€. This was risk enough for me, I could not afford to lose this money and I told this several times to Jason. So I wanted to withdrawal 5000€. But the withdrawal link did not work well, you could fill in everything but got no confirmation. Jason called and said that the site did not work right at this moment but I just should leave the money because it still went well and he could make me some more. He let me call by Andreas Graf von Hardenberg who spoke German, this language is easier for me than to have an conversation in English. He made me feel comfortable and said that he was the shift manager of Jason, that Jason did it very well so far and that they would not take any risk just like we agreed. That if I would be more sure I could get my money insured, but then I had to put in another 10.000€. He called back several times and did not push me. Jason called and we agreed that I would put in another 10.000 to get the insurance. So I put in the money from an insurance for my sons college. Still my account was growing, the amount was grown to 23.000€. Jason made 4 trades of 5000 and lost 2. So the amount was then 21.000€., and the insurance would pay back 10.000. Total worth of my account till then 31.000€. Because I could not afford to lose any of the money I put in I decided that I did not want to take any longer a risk. So I wanted to take it out and leave Jason 10.000 to trade with. As I with drawled 21.000 again it did not work. I e-mailed this to Jason and he called back and I discussed this with him. He would make sure that 20.000 got payed back on the credit card and with the rest he would trade further. A few hours later, there were only 3.58€ left on the account. I assumed that the 20.000 were transferred, the 10.000 from the insurance were not yet in and the difference would be something about cost. After a few days I got my reservations (the money would be transferred within 2 days Jason had told me) I got more and more suspicious, especially because phone numbers on the site don't add up, links for live chat and call back request not worked and the phone numbers at the bottom of the emails were manned day and night. And totally weird, now my account virtually was empty suddenly confirmed withdrawals were possible. Because I did not hear anything, not by phone, no call backs, not by mail I tried to figure out how the account works and what was going on here. In the positions I found that Jason was doing well till the moment I asked for an withdrawal. From that moment on he managed within several ours to lose the amount of more than 31.000€ and without my acknowledgement or permission.

Hi
Jason Cole did the same to me on the 1st October and left me with 3.42 euro its the same pattern he uses he took me for 22,000 euro over six weeks, I told him the same as you I am a pensioner and he said my money would be protected, I was not contacted in any dealings, initially he made me money then when I made the request to withdraw he cleared me out, he never answers phone calls the numbers they give are not accessible.
One day the authorities will catch up with EveryOption and bring them down, I have filed a complaint with BISAT Securiy & Risk email 64@outlook.com they are investigating EveryOption.com and Jason Cole about their operation.

Everyoption made me the same, James Morientes, my account manager left me with less than 4usd. I put more than 30000usd convinced by James several times to increase my investment because the market was in good place , there was a great opportunity, etc. etc and i could make good money. when i request to withdraw, one day before to receive money, my account was in 0. I lost all my money. They said that the everyoption actions went down and they are in crisis.

No Cysec license and their website now says EveryOption is going to merge with AllDayOption.com

Back