Like to introduce my self

harmbod

Recruit
I am a retired former mechanical engineer, married & 2 adult children in the Netherlands. I try to build some practice experience in Forex trading, have a account at IB Brokers and am very pleased with them. I can trade almost everything trade able with them but can also change my euro's to hkd, sgd, nzd,aud,cad,gbp & usd and hold them (all 8) in one account. I highly appreciate this and did not find any other broker who is offering it. So I'm merely adjusting my money back and forth and do not trade as usual by opening and closing positions.
I am a lousy trader and want to trade with EA's. I downloaded Metatrader and find it very easy and beautifully designed. It's light, fast and has everything in it plus a wealth of EA's, indicators, etc on the internet. The problem is that IB can not deliver a MT4 formatted datafeed (to my knowledge) so I am in need of a extra broker which is very hard to find for me.
Well, I think this is enough info and try to place some questions on this board

Sincerely,
harmbod

Welcome to the FPA "harmbob"...

"I am a lousy trader....": I think if we start a club here at the FPA, we are bound to get many members immediately.
Well, read all the extensive educational materials here at the FPA and, hopefully, you will be a "not so lousy" trader soon :p

All the best and enjoy your stay here at the FPA.

Back