Romance Scam Lin Yan 林燕 350121198312181722 - Money Launderer Exposed

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Lin Yan 林燕 is running crypto and forex scams in Fujian/Fuzhou China (Pig Butchering) and is involved in human trafficking and money laundering. Lin has been involved with some of the fake investment platforms reported on FPA and is another criminal from China stealing from innocent and hard working people. I recommend all victims work to criminally prosecute this individual. Lin Yan works with Zhang Yuan, see the thread below regarding Zhang.

此人在中国福建(Pig Butchering)进行加密货币和外汇诈骗,并参与人口贩运和洗钱活动。张参与了 FPA 报道的一些虚假投资平台,是另一名来自中国的犯罪分子,从无辜和辛勤工作的人那里偷窃。我建议所有受害者努力对这个人进行刑事起诉。 李给了我们你的身份证以避免被捕。

Lin Yan 林燕
Date of Birth: December 18, 1983
Mainland ID: 350121198312181722
Province: Fujian/Fuzhou

1660015856659.png

1660016206814.png

Hello i was scammed by asian woman that promised me good profit on kraemfx, gave me free signal from her teacher,it was scam,lost all my savings, don't know what to do

Hello i was scammed by asian woman that promised me good profit on kraemfx, gave me free signal from her teacher,it was scam,lost all my savings, don't know what to do
Start a new thread for kraemfx and post all the details in that thread. Don't post any of your personal information.

Lin Yan is also working with Jing Hua Chen.

If you know which fake investment products are related to these people we can find victims.

If you know which fake investment products are related to these people we can find victims.
Most of the fake investment websites are ran by the same people/scam groups. All of the ID's being posted are heavily involved with a majority of the crypto and forex fake investment platforms posted on FPA. Please note that the scam compounds can often times have hundreds of scam websites active at the same time.

Back