Line Trader - Swing Trading System from OptionLevels

Status
Not open for further replies.

optionlevels

optionlevels.com representative
Hello friends,

This is Dr. Ankita from the much loved www.optionlevels.com

I am bringing to you my favorite swing trading system - you can trade any currency.

The LINE TRADER strategy is designed for a trader who is working full time and needs to trade forex part time to generate additional income. Its entirely possible to earn 5% per month from forex trading (much better than 0-3% annual rate being offered in your bank account). Your returns in forex are entirely free from equity market fluctuations.

LINE TRADER requires only 5 minutes of your time everyday at the end of day. It's a totally set & forget strategy.

The training consists of a short no-fluff manual and two training videos.

The whole package retails for 127 USD. at http://www.optionlevels.com/my-favorite-swing-trading-system.html

But for a limited period, I am offering 40% discount to Forex Peace Army members.
Here is the secret link to get your 40% discount.

Check reviews of OptionLevels here...

OptionLevels reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice:The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

This offer ends at 5 pm, New York Time, on Monday, March 14th, 2016. It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.

Though Its back by 30days Money Back but i will not want to waste my time as i have used several trading system that never delivers. As Easy-Trader has said, provide most recent third party performance results specially for this method. If possible a video showing live trade. Thanks and looking forward working with you ONLY if certified with your performance results.

Paulforex
Lekki Lagos, Nigeria.

Hello friends,

I am sorry for your experience with other systems.
Unfortunately, I cannot provide live performance record. But you have unconditional 30 days refund window.
The system is very easy to use. Back-test it by eye-balling the charts. Front test it. And if you still feel it's not for you, you can get your money back.
Besides, you have my life time support.

Cheers :)

Dr. Ankita

Perhaps you can ask some current users to post here and vouch for the system; surely there is some assurance to be had in some form?

Great idea, friend. A few FPA members have already bought. I hope they post there thoughts on this thread soon.

If I had comments form a number of FPA members who have used this and the 30 day refund I would be willing to give it a try. Please keep us posted.

Hmmmm! Some So-Called Traders are too funny! FPA i will suggest you sometimes test these advertisers trading system yourself before mailing your members for such trading system. FPA has built reputable name over the years (I became a fan of FPA many years back when Felix Homogratus and others were heading Forexdiamond trading room). So keep your good name always safe and clean. Previously, i have lost much via your recommended trading systems which i will not want to continue.
Now Dr Ankita or whatever! Let me give you an advice: Before you Sell trading stuffs, make sure what you offer is helpful and worth paying for because Professional traders are inn the house watching. Dont call us fools!

NOTE: Profitable traders with good trading system dont sell stuffs as such. Example is ThelazyTrader. Look at his ads: (Sign-up normally $252 - NOW REDUCED TO $1…for this week only!! ...Access all for $1. Yes! You read right. Instead of paying our online price of $252, we will fund your enrolment fee onto this highly sought after subscription program, which then costs $160per month after 30 days).
After 30days trial we may decide to continue or cancel. Besides, his Demand and Supply videos worth even more than a thousand bucks still he gave it $1 for trial.

To cut story short. Folks, I just ordered the so-called Package ($76.20) and what i found inside .RAR file (50.0MB) is not worth paying for, even a Cent. Go to Forexfactory forum, forexwinners etc and download even better trading system for FREE from Kind and helpful traders.
I just took my time read the (pointless and No-impact) PDF and watch the videos (Another traders video probably your husband) with bollinger bands and other indicators (Your sales letter said No Indicator). What pain me most is that you are a doctor Not a trader.

I can see the reason why No one who bought your package refuse to share testimony here. Even you refuse to provide live performance record.

Anyway am cancelling my order immediately and hope to get my FULL refund in the next 1hr.

Thanks for your efforts sha but try better elsewhere NOT with FPA.

Regards,
Paul

Hello friends,

I am sorry for your experience with other systems.
Unfortunately, I cannot provide live performance record. But you have unconditional 30 days refund window.
The system is very easy to use. Back-test it by eye-balling the charts. Front test it. And if you still feel it's not for you, you can get your money back.
Besides, you have my life time support.

Cheers :)

Dr. Ankita

Last edited:
Folks! I have been FULLY refunded! She (Dr Ankita) is honesty with her Money Back Guarantee terms!

I wish you all the best.

Regards,
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back