Line Trader - Swing Trading System from OptionLevels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for trying, Paul. As I have said before money back guarantee is unconditional, as not every strategy suits everyone.
Regarding videos, they have been dubbed by an America dubbing artist with a neutral accent easily understood by everyone :)

Thank you for trying, Paul. As I have said before money back guarantee is unconditional, as not every strategy suits everyone.
Regarding videos, they have been dubbed by an America dubbing artist with a neutral accent easily understood by everyone :)
You are absolutely right Dr. Ankita Guatam. Another man's meat can be another man's poison. The fact that your trading system is not for me does not mean it will NOT work for other traders. Every traders strategy differs! Thanks for correcting my first post impressions. FPA members are FREE to give it a try as it is Backed by your 100% HONEST 30days Money Back.

Hi friends,
Sorry for confusion. I thought it's 14th already..lol.. :)

The discount has been reverted back to 40% for one more day.

If you say $127 and the jump page shopping cart says $99 how is that 40% off?????? I tried to look for a regular page for your regular price of $127 but, I did not find it. I get it, as far as urgency and capturing the audiences' attention so that they would buy from you. But, if your really not charging $127 for the program and the only charge people see is for $99 on your shopping cart page how is that 40% off. Shouldn't it be more like $59 if in reality that jump page is created to get people to buy your course even though your not really charging $127. It was just a thought. Don't mean to offend you and please don't take this the wrong way but, i think about stuff like this and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one either,........lol, checked all your pages didn't find one that would actually sell me your product at "Regular Price", lol, but, it's kool hope someone takes note of it. Have great day.

If you say $127 and the jump page shopping cart says $99 how is that 40% off?????? I tried to look for a regular page for your regular price of $127 but, I did not find it. I get it, as far as urgency and capturing the audiences' attention so that they would buy from you. But, if your really not charging $127 for the program and the only charge people see is for $99 on your shopping cart page how is that 40% off. Shouldn't it be more like $59 if in reality that jump page is created to get people to buy your course even though your not really charging $127. It was just a thought. Don't mean to offend you and please don't take this the wrong way but, i think about stuff like this and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one either,........lol, checked all your pages didn't find one that would actually sell me your product at "Regular Price", lol, but, it's kool hope someone takes note of it. Have great day.
Hi buddy,

99$ is for.optionlevels support & resistance package.

Line Trader Manual is.priced at 127$ only.
I think you got confused.
And I have been around marketing my systems for more than 6 years and have never used any 'tricks' or 'gimmicks' to sell.

The 40% discount offer has now expired.
Though, if you still click on the page, you can get 20% discount for another 24 hours, before I end the discount. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back