Linorth.com is a scam

I_was_scammed

Recruit
Warning!!! Linorth (linorth.com) is a liar and scammer! He scammed many people already, and probably is still on it.

0[1].jpg

Linorth, aka "Bahman Rasoul Pour", is allegedly located in Iran, looking something like this (or maybe not). His super trustworthy office in London:

Linorth Ltd
International House, 12 Constance Street
London, London E16 2DQ
United Kingdom

Linorth-Ltd-International-House-12-Constance-Street-Google-Suche.png

He even asked for a PAMM broker on this website here, some years ago:

Well, I can say he arranged the PAMM, and lost my and many other ppls money. Big time! "Well, sorry about that, I will pay you back" - yeah, right!!! Excuses via telegram, nothing happens since years. Just a total a**hole!!
He does NOT do any mentoring, his "strategy" consists of two fibs, and he is not even a good trader. His "biography" is a joke! Like the whole person of his. A joke!!!

DO NOT GET TRAPPED BY THIS DUDE!!!! AVOID LINORTH AT ANY COST!!!

Good luck.

Linorth "Bahman Rasoul Pour" is a FAKE-TRADER-SCAMMER. (linorth.com)
He lurks you into his mentorship, a service that doesn't exists. Once you are in, he tells you that the course isn't ready yet and won't respond to you anymore. He promises a refund but he never does that.
Me included, I saw quite a lot of people scammed into his trap.
Be aware of this SCAMMER. Linorth "Bahman Rasoul Pour" is a FAKE-TRADER-SCAMMER. (linorth.com)

I personally paid $500 to that a**hole as I was stupid enough to believe his lies. I am chasing him via a legal team and as soon as he comes out from Iran where he is hiding now, we will do our actions against him..

Warning!!! Linorth (linorth.com) is a liar and scammer! He scammed many people already, and probably is still on it.

View attachment 69173

Linorth, aka "Bahman Rasoul Pour", is allegedly located in Iran, looking something like this (or maybe not). His super trustworthy office in London:

Linorth Ltd
London, London E16 2DQ
United Kingdom

View attachment 69174

Well, I can say he arranged the PAMM, and lost my and many other ppls money. Big time! "Well, sorry about that, I will pay you back" - yeah, right!!! Excuses via telegram, nothing happens since years. Just a total a**hole!!
He does NOT do any mentoring, his "strategy" consists of two fibs, and he is not even a good trader. His "biography" is a joke! Like the whole person of his. A joke!!!

Good luck.
100% true. That's why he is asking Bitcoin payment assuming he leave no trace! Heh, I am on it and hopefully catch him as soon as he comes out from Iran where he is hiding at the moment..

View attachment 69173

Linorth Ltd
London, London E16 2DQ
United Kingdom

View attachment 69174

Good luck.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19369/Linorth.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You needs to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19369/Linorth.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You needs to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

The thing is, with my experience with that person - should he indeed show up and take any kind of action - his words do not mean anything. I guess I could post chat logs, and his intention always seems to be good. He is just good with words, but nothing happened over years and one day are being ignored. So, if this leads to a deletion of my post, it is how it is, but I would prefer not to give a liar an opportunity to lie straight into my face again (and in the end make it seem like good advertising for himself). Besides, I consider my money GONE. We all do, I assume. It's ok, we went on. But we are angry and don't want others to step into this.

The other two replies in this thread were from two people who were in that "mentorship" telegram chat with me.. If it seems staged, it's not. Don't know how to prove that though.

Please go ahead and share your opinion on this.

I don't think there's any danger of your thread being delete. Still, adding more evidence is always a good thing.

LINORTH LTD

xscreenshot-20211011T084049.png

LINORTH LTD
Company Number 12550046
Status Active
Incorporation Date 7 April 2020 (over 1 year ago)
Company Type Private Limited Company
Jurisdiction United Kingdom Ultimate

Beneficial Owners
Mr Bahman Rasoulpour

Registered Address
International House
12 Constance Street
London
E16 2DQ
United Kingdom

Directors / Officers
BAHMAN RASOULPOUR, director, 7 Apr 2020-