Lion Fund and Knight Capital Market Scam

Hallo all,
I experienced the same burn down of my account June-17 between 0:00:56 and 04:23:54 with 7 hugh loss "trades". I opened the account in Feb and was quite glad with the performance until May. In March I initiated a withdrawal, to be sure if and how it works. Apparently due to some miscommunication between KnightCap and Lionfund I got a complaint from "Alex" since he made so much profit already I cannot take a major amount and so on. I made him aware that I only wanted much fewer, and it worked, ok with a commision of more than 30%. I got a good feeling to get my funds whenever in need. During my holidays in May I read your website, was concerned and planned to get some back out with a friendly and polite advice beforehand, but did not do so far. Now it definitely to late, I wrote a mail to both companies, but, I agree, this is not a way to go.
My question is:
- Is there already activities ongoing to get this dirty business blocked and to get the actors to court. If yes, how can I help/support?
- If not, who English native speaking knows someone or might take the initiative and look for a lawyer, think preferred in London?! I also can try to find one, but I am from Germany (sorry if my English is not perfect) and do not have any internal overview there.
If someone from the FPA website can coordinate / take the lead for a joint activity somehow, that would be great, I would attend and my support is promised.
Otherwise I try on my own, if it does not take more than I have.
I can provide screenshots before and after and an MT4 transaction list, e-mails if of interest.
thanks and regards
Dieter

Hello Dieter,

I am danhwc, the one who started this thread.
Again, it is sad to hear from another victim of this Lion Fund scam.
Please read all the posting on this thread and you will get a better understanding of what's happening.
I believe there are hundreds, if not thousands of victims out there falling into this scam.
This is why I wanted to start this thread in FPA so that we can share information and combine our effort to bring this Lion Fund culprit to justice.

danhwc.

I have lost $ 10000 with Lionfund & Knight capital. Both are cheaters. They made loss $10000 with fake money, in over night.
They doesn't have any experience. Looters. Lionfund will recommend Knight traders, and Knight traders will recommend Lionfund.They alligne together and loot 100% money. Dirty cheaters
The below is One of reputed honest Fund manager review about this SCAM

The email which the lion fund manager writes too much.

The Lion fund trader tries to convince too much and he says global recession, economic meltdown and fancy terms.It is all non sense. They have taken trades in EURUSD and AUDUSD which have usual movement of prices.

It is clear planned way of purposeful financial crime.

You see, these are bucket shop brokers, means clients loss are brokers profit. ie the money they show in the live account is not live money, it is just a live server. So in order to take the money from customers they book loose so customers can nothing to say.

A combined broker + fund manager allied operation to loot money.

Attachments

• Capture 3.PNG
    Capture 3.PNG
    286.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Capture 4.PNG
    Capture 4.PNG
    158.4 KB · Views: 1
Be alert the people from Lionfund & Knight capital. Again they started to loot. Find attachment, they are saying already they collected $4.9 millions. My one of colleague received the mail, on couple of days back from Alex.

Attachments

• Capture11.PNG
    Capture11.PNG
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi all,

Please, please spread the words to the entire forex and financial world that this is a definate scam.
I was scammed by this Lion Fund and Knight Capital Markets Ltd recently.
I went through the same experience as Simon Selvam in this forum.
I funded my account in March 2016 with USD3,000 and for the last 2 and half months was gaining good profits.
I noticed some irregularities in the trades since April and I questioned them but was given some general replies.
I then started to track and screen shot every trades they make and to my supprise, they can reversed a short losing trades to become a long profit trade overnight and visa-versa. The trade was a "Sell" and it was losing but the next day it become a "Buy" and was making profits.
I questioned the so called same "Alex" and again was given some very general reply as though he do not know what I was referring to. I keep tracking the trades but kept silent because my account was making good profits, so I did not bother.
Last Week, my account was making hugh profits like 20% plus in several trades and I was hoping that they will close the trades and cash in profits but to my supprise, they just left the trades to turn into hugh losses.
I have to questioned this "Alex" again this time why as a professional fund, they can allow such bad trades to happened.
Again, I got some very general reply from this Alex.
The next day after that, I was shocked when I opened my MT4 account and saw that they put in 3 trades randomly with hugh lot sizes and blown my entire account of US$5,350.97 to become minus USD60.12.
When I look at the 3 trades, it was executed within a seconds in between and the losses was exactly the same amount of -USD1,377.07. It was to the exact cents. How can that be possible when the trades was different pairs and was opened at different time and closed at different time.
I also calculated the spread difference and lot sizes and the losses didn't tally at all for all the 3 trades.
I wrote to Alex to complain about this and why they do this irresposibly trades to wiped out my account and his answer was exactly the same in every words as posted by Simon above.
When I threaten to exposed them, they in turn threaten to report me to my local authorities about my threats of harm to them.
Conclusion!
This is definitely a scam at it's higest level and the world needs to know and those culprits need to be dealt with before another victim fall prey to their scheme.

Lion Fund Victim.
complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk Pls complaint to this mail ID, as I am also the victim like many people. Send complaint by mail with all evidence.

complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk Pls complaint to this mail ID, as I am also the victim like many people. Send complaint by mail with all evidence.

An update:
Hi all.
I have had the same experience as you Simon selvam. When I contacted Lion Fund by phone I was able to speak to a real person,a lady. However she could not help me in any way and she said to give her my phone number and email address and she would get one of the traders to contact me. After 2 days no contact. I email Alex ( I don't think for one minute that's his real name) and this morning I received an email exactly the same as Simon.
I have also contacted the broker Knight Capital which they replied that they will look into it. I think that Knight Capital Markets are colluding with Lion Fund to scam investors of their funds. What I can't understand is how can such trades be made on MT4 without some sort of manipulation on both parties ??
If somebody is still trading through them I would suggest try and withdraw your funds ASAP if you can before they disappear !!!
Peace2you all
complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk Pls complaint to this mail ID, as I am also the victim like many people with Lionfund/Knight. Send complaint by mail with all evidence.

DanHWC

i have suffered last Monday 13 June the identical same scam my whole account blown

stupid me i had in April deposited much larger funds based on internet promotion

I had invested in mid April This "alex williams" is criminal in his conduct .. i certainly believe these 3 trades were deliberate intended to wipe me out 12 hours after i had an abrasive threatening reply from Alex Williams to a polite enquiry re an open l open trade EUR/USD

then 3 massive multiple losing trades 22 euro /USD 77 X and USD/USD 100 X 12 and 17 times normal size all 3 within seconds of the other

i got wiped out of serious money i believe this was deliberate fraud possibly in collusion with knight capital a but certainly DELIBERATE criminal misconduct BY alex williams to cause TOTAL LOSS TO ALL MY DEPOSITED FUNDS

I AM GOING TO PURSUE AND SEEK COMPENSATION FROM KNIGHT CAPITAL WHO PROVIDE JURISDICTION AND FINANCIAL STANDING TO THIS LION fX FUND

MY EMAIL IS alexhamilton50@btinternet.com
if any other victims please make contact

FPA Review Moderation Team: Redundant Posts Merged.

Please STOP making the same post over and over again in a thread. Posting the same thing 5 or more times in a thread makes it harder for readers to find other useful information in the thread.

Guys, I'm in the same situation with Lion Fund and Knight Capital. I found this review: thebestbinaryoptionsbrokers.net/lion-fund-scam-review that unfortunately shows that it is an obvious scam. I wish I paid more attention to details when considering the Lion Fund...

Last edited by a moderator:
i am ashamed to say i lost a big bunch of money in this scam

the trading style was absolutely outrageous and within hours i lost a BIG bunch of money . maybe that makes some of you guys feel better about your loss.

what the (*&^ do we do in this situation? no i have got over the shock i am ready to take action to the highest level...
please, any guidance...i am wiped out

best wishes, charlie roscoe

All, I saw some new reports and want to continue my post dated June-22,
in between I handed over my case to a lawyer (1000GBP, I can provide the contact separately) and they try to get the broker companies to communicate, but this seems diffcult,
next step might be to bring that to court in Israel, where some regulation authorities are interested to identify illegal "business models",
How would you all find the idea to move on together, if the mentioned option is getting real?
heads up and regards, Dieter

Back