Lion Fund and Knight Capital Market Scam

danhwc

Recruit
Hi all,

Please, please spread the words to the entire forex and financial world that this is a definate scam.
I was scammed by this Lion Fund and Knight Capital Markets Ltd recently.
I went through the same experience as Simon Selvam in this forum.
I funded my account in March 2016 with USD3,000 and for the last 2 and half months was gaining good profits.
I noticed some irregularities in the trades since April and I questioned them but was given some general replies.
I then started to track and screen shot every trades they make and to my supprise, they can reversed a short losing trades to become a long profit trade overnight and visa-versa. The trade was a "Sell" and it was losing but the next day it become a "Buy" and was making profits.
I questioned the so called same "Alex" and again was given some very general reply as though he do not know what I was referring to. I keep tracking the trades but kept silent because my account was making good profits, so I did not bother.
Last Week, my account was making hugh profits like 20% plus in several trades and I was hoping that they will close the trades and cash in profits but to my supprise, they just left the trades to turn into hugh losses.
I have to questioned this "Alex" again this time why as a professional fund, they can allow such bad trades to happened.
Again, I got some very general reply from this Alex.
The next day after that, I was shocked when I opened my MT4 account and saw that they put in 3 trades randomly with hugh lot sizes and blown my entire account of US$5,350.97 to become minus USD60.12.
When I look at the 3 trades, it was executed within a seconds in between and the losses was exactly the same amount of -USD1,377.07. It was to the exact cents. How can that be possible when the trades was different pairs and was opened at different time and closed at different time.
I also calculated the spread difference and lot sizes and the losses didn't tally at all for all the 3 trades.
I wrote to Alex to complain about this and why they do this irresposibly trades to wiped out my account and his answer was exactly the same in every words as posted by Simon above.
When I threaten to exposed them, they in turn threaten to report me to my local authorities about my threats of harm to them.
Conclusion!
This is definitely a scam at it's higest level and the world needs to know and those culprits need to be dealt with before another victim fall prey to their scheme.

Lion Fund Victim.

Hi all,

Please, please spread the words to the entire forex and financial world that this is a definate scam.
I was scammed by this Lion Fund and Knight Capital Matkets Ltd recently.
I went through the same experience as Simon Selvam in this forum.
I funded my account in March 2016 with USD3,000 and for the last 2 and half months was gaining good profits.
I noticed some irregularities in the trades since April and I questioned them but was given some general replies.
I then started to track and screen shot every trades they make and to my supprise, they can reversed a short losing trades to become a long profit trade overnight and visa-versa. The trade was a "Sell" and it was losing but the next day it become a "Buy" and was making profits.
I questioned the so called same "Alex" and again was given some very general reply as though he do not know what I was referring to. I keep tracking the trades but kept silent because my account was making good profits, so I did not bother.
Last Week, my account was making hugh profits like 20% plus in several trades and I was hoping that they will close the trades and cash in profits but to my supprise, they just left the trades to turn into hugh losses.
I have to questioned this "Alex" again this time why as a professional fund, they can allow such bad trades to happened.
Again, I got some very general reply from this Alex.
The next day after that, I was shocked when I opened my MT4 account and saw that they put in 3 trades randomly with hugh lot sizes and blown my entire account of US$5,350.97 to become minus USD60.12.
When I look at the 3 trades, it was executed within a seconds in between and the losses was exactly the same amount of -USD1,377.07. It was to the exact cents. How can that be possible when the trades was different pairs and was opened at different time and closed at different time.
I also calculated the spread difference and lot sizes and the losses didn't tally at all for all the 3 trades.
I wrote to Alex to complain about this and why they do this irresposibly trades to wiped out my account and his answer was exactly the same in every words as posted by Simon above.
When I threaten to exposed them, they in turn threaten to report me to my local authorities about my threats of harm to them.
Conclusion!
This is definitely a scam at it's higest level and the world needs to know and those culprits need to be dealt with before another victim fall prey to their scheme.

Lion Fund Victim.
DanHWC

i have suffered last Monday 13 June the identical same scam my whole account blown

stupid me i had in April deposited much larger funds based on internet promotion

I had invested in mid April This "alex williams" is criminal in his conduct .. i certainly believe these 3 trades were deliberate intended to wipe me out 12 hours after i had an abrasive threatening reply from Alex Williams to a polite enquiry re an open l open trade EUR/USD

then 3 massive multiple losing trades 22 euro /USD 77 X and USD/USD 100 X 12 and 17 times normal size all 3 within seconds of the other

i got wiped out of serious money i believe this was deliberate fraud possibly in collusion with knight capital a but certainly DELIBERATE criminal misconduct BY alex williams to cause TOTAL LOSS TO ALL MY DEPOSITED FUNDS

I AM GOING TO PURSUE AND SEEK COMPENSATION FROM KNIGHT CAPITAL WHO PROVIDE JURISDICTION AND FINANCIAL STANDING TO THIS LION fX FUND

MY EMAIL IS alexhamilton50@btinternet.com
if any other victims please make contact

DanHWC

i have suffered last Monday 13 June the identical same scam my whole account blown

stupid me i had in April deposited much larger funds based on internet promotion

I had invested in mid April This "alex williams" is criminal in his conduct .. i certainly believe these 3 trades were deliberate intended to wipe me out 12 hours after i had an abrasive threatening reply from Alex Williams to a polite enquiry re an open l open trade EUR/USD

then 3 massive multiple losing trades 22 euro /USD 77 X and USD/USD 100 X 12 and 17 times normal size all 3 within seconds of the other

i got wiped out of serious money i believe this was deliberate fraud possibly in collusion with knight capital a but certainly DELIBERATE criminal misconduct BY alex williams to cause TOTAL LOSS TO ALL MY DEPOSITED FUNDS

I AM GOING TO PURSUE AND SEEK COMPENSATION FROM KNIGHT CAPITAL WHO PROVIDE JURISDICTION AND FINANCIAL STANDING TO THIS LION fX FUND

MY EMAIL IS alexhamilton50@btinternet.com
if any other victims please make contact

Hi bramhall1948,

It's good to hear from another victim of this scam although it's very unfortunate that you also suffered this loss also.
The losses to me is not that great as it was my risk money but the principle and the moral of it meant a lot to me.
Justice has to be done and the culprits "Alex" (I guess is his false identity) and gang needs to be exposed and caught so that there won't be another victim fall prey to this scam.
What's your plan in addressing this issues and perhaps we can join force together with FPA to get this culprits.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Hi FxMaster,

Thank you for your advice and concern.
I don't quite get the idea of what you are advising.
Can you elaborate a little more so that I can understand the steps that you are recommending?
Appreciate your assistance in this.

Thank you.

Hi all.
I just like to add my two cents worth about the Lion Fund. I am another victim !! The same situation as danHWC and many others.
Three trades placed all at the same time and then closed all at the same time about two hours later. Same Buy entries and then same sell's with the exact same amount wiping out my account at once.This is a deliberate act to steal our funds.Trades placed by Dealer and not by MAM as they should have been.I became suspicious when trades were not been managed at all. No stop losses and no profit targets,good trades left to go bad and vice versa ! I was about to ask to stop trading and then my funds disappeared !
Who knows how many other victims there are out there.
I'm grateful to have found FPA after trying to find out anything about this fund online.So this is my first post and a warning to anybody that might have been contacted by these scammers and contemplating about investing.I only wish that I had found some info before investing.
Lesson learned the hard way !!!
If there is any thing that can be done about these people let's all know about it !!
Thanks

Hi Peace2you,

I am sorry to hear you are a victim to this scam too.
We are all here for the same reason and hoping FPA can assist us in some way to resolve this matter and also to spread the news to the entire world about this scam.
The only effective way to get this culprit is through the FBI, FED and the Interpol.
First step is to gether as much informatin and data on this culprit on their locations, bank accounts, operations and websites.
We can then engage the right party to freeze all their account with our evidences. This will at least stop them from recruiting more victims. We will then move on to recovering our investment next.
So for all of us victims, please copy and screen shot all your trades and reports and whatever data you can now before they wiped all your records out.

danhwc

An update:
Hi all.
I have had the same experience as you Simon selvam. When I contacted Lion Fund by phone I was able to speak to a real person,a lady. However she could not help me in any way and she said to give her my phone number and email address and she would get one of the traders to contact me. After 2 days no contact. I email Alex ( I don't think for one minute that's his real name) and this morning I received an email exactly the same as Simon.
I have also contacted the broker Knight Capital which they replied that they will look into it. I think that Knight Capital Markets are colluding with Lion Fund to scam investors of their funds. What I can't understand is how can such trades be made on MT4 without some sort of manipulation on both parties ??
If somebody is still trading through them I would suggest try and withdraw your funds ASAP if you can before they disappear !!!
Peace2you all

Hi Peace2you,

As mentioned, we all here had similar experience and it's without a doubt this Lion Fund is in collaboration with Knight Capital Market in this scam. In my experience and knowledge, Lion Fund is just a one or two man show with good technical skill where they can put up all the websites and publish all the performance results to attract victims into the scheme.

As for the trading part, it nothing difficult as they just need to lease or rent a white label license for MT4 from a broker and they can then conduct all the trading activities on their own showing convincing performance and results. That is also why they can manipulate and fabricate trades as they wish and change a "buy" position into a "sell" position over night and visa-versa.
Don't worry, as this culprits will be exposed captured soon by the FBI, FED and interpol and all their accounts will be freezed.
It just a matter of time only.

danhwc

Back