Lion Fund - Do not invest, money is lost!

inveus

Recruit
I invested EUR 10.000 in Lion Fund: https://www.lionfxfund.com/index.php

They offer " Unparalleled Trading. Disciplined Risk Management." via their Broker Knight Capital. From the beginning I monitored the trades in MT4, just 2 positions, EUR/USD long and USD/CAD short. No stop loss, no risk or money management, nothing. After the positions reached about 10% profit for a short period I thought it would be a good time to close and keep a very good profit. No way. The only reason to keep these positions open: The Brexit bet.

I woke up this morning looking into a crashed account. All money lost. Does this look like "Disciplined Risk Management"? For me this looks like a George Soros bet. An irresponsible gambling with other peoples funds.

Stay away, do not invest!

Best,
Uwe
inveus

I invested EUR 10.000 in Lion Fund: https://www.lionfxfund.com/index.php

They offer " Unparalleled Trading. Disciplined Risk Management." via their Broker Knight Capital. From the beginning I monitored the trades in MT4, just 2 positions, EUR/USD long and USD/CAD short. No stop loss, no risk or money management, nothing. After the positions reached about 10% profit for a short period I thought it would be a good time to close and keep a very good profit. No way. The only reason to keep these positions open: The Brexit bet.

I woke up this morning looking into a crashed account. All money lost. Does this look like "Disciplined Risk Management"? For me this looks like a George Soros bet. An irresponsible gambling with other peoples funds.

Stay away, do not invest!

Best,
Uwe
inveus

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

sorry to hear, I nearly invested in them but I always check reviews, their my fxbook link etc.
I let them call me and gave them a mouth fall.. They threatened me as they said they recorded my conversation so I told them please let me repeat what I said :p
They are scammers, they never trade they simple trade fake and wipe your account.

Back