Lion fund scam

GANESANI

Recruit
Lion fund is completely scam. Up to yesterday my account bal was usd 9k+, and open trades was making good profit, i ask them a few times to close in profit, which they failed to do and today they close it under pretext of brexit and create huge loss until it wipe out account . They also posted trade today just to wipe out the account , this trade was not there earlier. This LION fund and their partner knight capitalmarkets both are pure scammers. Please do not trust them. Their mr alex is the main culprit.

Lion fund is completely scam. Up to yesterday my account bal was usd 9k+, and open trades was making good profit, i ask them a few times to close in profit, which they failed to do and today they close it under pretext of brexit and create huge loss until it wipe out account . They also posted trade today just to wipe out the account , this trade was not there earlier. This LION fund and their partner knight capitalmarkets both are pure scammers. Please do not trust them. Their mr alex is the main culprit.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Also share your reply here as review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.lionfxfund.com

I have had a similar experience with LionFX fund and Knight Capital markets, the broker and the fund are scammers.

I started having second thoughts about the fund so I told Knight capital markets to disconnect my account from the MAM so I can withdraw my funds before the Brexit vote, at this point there were no open trades in my account. A few hours after I contacted them about disconnecting from the MAM trades were opened and they wanted to me believe that Knight capital markets (the broker) do not have the ability to disconnect accounts from the MAM. That's total rubbish as they totally can.

I have kept a detailed record of my correspondence with both the fund and the broker which I can release in due course. I will contact them first for them to respond.

complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk Pls complaint to this mail ID, as I am also the victim like many people. Send complaint by mail with all evidence.

To everyone here about Lion Fund....... I also received these glowing reports of profits. But Knight Capital Markets is just a scam broker that was created off of the original KCG. I contacted the original broker, and asked about this Knight Capital Market, and was told it isn't a real broker. That, and some really nasty emails from Knight Capital Markets representative scared me off of this forex fund. I was told they would be reported to the proper authorities. I suggest everyone contact the appropriate authorities.

Back