Lionfxfund

cheshireforex

Recruit
I received an email from Lionfxfund showing excellent trading results. It said they were proven, so I followed the links and sure enough everything seemed fine. I am a trader myself but had never achieved such results.
I invested GBP 30,000 of my own money into the Lionfxfund, using Knight Capital as broker. They opened the account and trades started to trickle through. I thought that if these trades were so good I would monitor them, and open my own similar trades using a different broker. It is when I looked closely I found losing "short" trades has miraculously become profitable "long" trades. I thought how can this be ?
After about three weeks I stumbled across a "scam" thread showing how people had tried to withdraw money and all of a sudden the fund lost money. I tried similarly and my assets were gone. Luckily I had screen shot the last trades which were opened as 0.1 units and closed at a loss. But to ensure my funds had gone 100% the trade had been increased to over 8 units. I took another screen shot.
I sent an email to Knight Capital detailing the information and was told if I continued to harras them they would pursue to $800 loss on the account.
I had over the three week period told my boss of this amazing fund and he too had invested some of the Company money into the fund. We compared notes. No two trades were the same although each were supposed to be copying the same fund. He tried to withdraw his money and his account vanished from the MT4 screen and was told it was inaccessible, only later to be told his money had also been lost with no explanation.
In all over GBP 60,000 was lost. I sent an email to the Lionfxfund asking how could two individual people lose 100% of their money at different times, but the fund boasts 7000% profit. They never replied.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

I received an email from Lionfxfund showing excellent trading results. It said they were proven, so I followed the links and sure enough everything seemed fine. I am a trader myself but had never achieved such results.
I invested GBP 30,000 of my own money into the Lionfxfund, using Knight Capital as broker. They opened the account and trades started to trickle through. I thought that if these trades were so good I would monitor them, and open my own similar trades using a different broker. It is when I looked closely I found losing "short" trades has miraculously become profitable "long" trades. I thought how can this be ?
After about three weeks I stumbled across a "scam" thread showing how people had tried to withdraw money and all of a sudden the fund lost money. I tried similarly and my assets were gone. Luckily I had screen shot the last trades which were opened as 0.1 units and closed at a loss. But to ensure my funds had gone 100% the trade had been increased to over 8 units. I took another screen shot.
I sent an email to Knight Capital detailing the information and was told if I continued to harras them they would pursue to $800 loss on the account.
I had over the three week period told my boss of this amazing fund and he too had invested some of the Company money into the fund. We compared notes. No two trades were the same although each were supposed to be copying the same fund. He tried to withdraw his money and his account vanished from the MT4 screen and was told it was inaccessible, only later to be told his money had also been lost with no explanation.
In all over GBP 60,000 was lost. I sent an email to the Lionfxfund asking how could two individual people lose 100% of their money at different times, but the fund boasts 7000% profit. They never replied.

This is a completely scam, their former name was fortressfxfund and they disappeared on Dec 2015, check the other threads about fortressfxfund.

If you find another name called profundtrading.com it's also the same company (lionfxfund)

I don't want to judge you, but as a trader, you should be aware that when something is too good to be true, it usually is. I'm a professional trader and I've been investigating fortressfxfund for over a year until they crashed, now they came back using lionfxfund and profundtrading.

I keep receiving every single day a newsfeed from lionfxfund claiming 4.600% ROI, are you kidding me? I'm very happy if I get 5-10% ROI on my private trades, but somebody promising more than 10% every single month, it has to be a scam!!

How did you fund your account? How long time ago? If it was by credit card and you're on the 60 days period, you can try to revert the transaction, if it was a wired transaction, then it's more difficult to get it back.

Back