• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
If you consider from pictures of back test that I had made the back test. I think that it is worth to risk.

Are you kidding? Your moddeling quality is very bad with many chart errors, so your results are useless.

Also your links for VPS have affiliate links, so YOU get money if we use them...

I found this in a forum, BAD RESULTS!
Backtest settings:
Quality 99.90%
Spread 0.5 ECN
Commission $8/RT
LVG 500:1

Attachments

• 2012 0.01.jpg
    2012 0.01.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2012 0.05.jpg
    2012 0.05.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 5
  • 2012 0.10.jpg
    2012 0.10.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 6
Hello Lazy Traders!

When you are looking for a good and free VPS for your LION use Roboforex.
They offer a no-costs vps when your account shows at least 300 USD and you trade 3 lots in a month. Trading 3 lots is really easy with your LION.

When you want to make even more money, spend some time to do it the better way to get more out of your account.

Do it my way:
1. find an IB (Introducing Broker) for Roboforex which shares the rebates with you.
2. Open an account, fund it and apply for a VPS. This line will be opened within 24hours.

Roboforex is well-know, award-winning broker, which accepts all types of robots, offers cents account.

Their are very secure. All actions (log-in, withdraw, internal transfers a.s.o) can be set to a 2-step identification: you need a password and your mobile telephone. Even when someone hacked your password, they can not log in, because the verification sms goes to your mobile phone. Clever and secure!

I used this link for daily, automated, additional money:
my.roboforex.com/en/?a=oxnz

I can only recommend to run the LION on VPS. This safes energy and your PC resources. All robots are running, while your PC can be shut down.

I hope you found this helpful: 2 hits with one shot: free VPS and more money.

Yours Oks

Hello Lazy Traders!

One account made in in three days good profit and now there is less money on.
1 out of 4 trades was STOPPED out.

As I told you all before: small profits and BIG LOSSES.

The other account startet yesterday and and has now a DD of over 60%. The LION set 4 trades in the wrong directon. Why? 1 trade should be enought. With only one trade the DD would be just 40%´, which is also fairly high.

I bought yesterday some more licences. I have 4 licences to sell for a good price. Just mail to me privatly.

I thought my search for a good robot has ended.......Sorry!!!

Yours Oks

It seems that the Money Management is not working properly!

I set 1% risk. With 1000 USD the Lion should had closed by -10 Dollars. This would have been acceptable.

Now I am looklng on -624 USD wich is -62,4%
4 trades are open. This gives me an average risk of about 15% per trade of my account.
And this is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Please tell me why this is not working???

Yours Oks

Back