• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
yea bro, its going great.

My live account is growing and I reset the demo for $5000 for experimenting and its also doing great.

My live is here:
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/octafx-lionfx-real/1930453

Right now its making small trades, I set the lot size manually but near the end of February I plan to add funds and go for better lot sizes.

I am officially ready to say that in my opinion Lion FX is a winner.

It has done far better than I dared hope with bot my demo account as well as my live account.

Friend snapped a question: the amount of money that one earns in each operation will depend on the adjustment that is made in the risk percentage?

I am not sure.
It's not my product, I just use it.
My risk is set as per Alex's E-mailed instructions and I set my lots manually.

I would suggest contacting Alex for settings recommendations.

Lion FX is his creation so he is the best to advise you and responds to E-mails really fast.

That is excellent news and congratulations. I've been following you on myfxbook.
I'm on a business trip now, but I'll be going live with Lion in Feb once I get back.

I am not sure.
It's not my product, I just use it.
My risk is set as per Alex's E-mailed instructions and I set my lots manually.

I would suggest contacting Alex for settings recommendations.

Lion FX is his creation so he is the best to advise you and responds to E-mails really fast.

I understand friend, but now I have another doubt, alex gives you instructions every day of what you will adjust?

Ah ok I understand, sorry for so many questions but I have a concern.
Why do you manually place the lot every day?
I ask you because it is supposed that the robot should work alone without the intervention of the human, one should be to be aware that everything is ok

I ride that control manually as I have been killed in the past by margin calls so I want to feel secure that my trades have the required wiggle room.

Its just the way I do it.

Back