Lionmarkets.com are Scammers !!!

mowglim23

Recruit
Hello,
My name is Mark.
More than two months ago I registered at OptionRobot.com and selected Lionmarkets.com as my broker.
I live in Canada so they were the only broker available on OptionRobot.com
I deposited $250 as requested during the registration.
On the next day somebody named Dean Evans from LionMarkets called me and said that he is going to be my account manager
and asked me to deposit additional $750 because he wanted to put that money on a very promising trade.
He told me that their company is regulated by Vanuatu’s Dealers in Securities under license number 14703 and even emailed me some certificate confirming that statement.
I felt confident and gave him permission to withdraw money from my Credit Card account.
For some reason, I wasn't able to do it myself. So, he withdrew the additional $750 and used them for that trade. And, of course the trade wasn't successful.
But he said, that the trade was risk free and my account was refunded.
Also, he said that since I have $1000 in my account, they converted my account to their premium account (https://premium.lionmarkets.com)
Once I moved to the "premium" account, I was assigned with another account manager named Tomi Harris. He asked me why I registered and what were my expectations.
I told him my story. At that time I was unemployed for four (4) months with spousal support and child support payments for three kids. Plus, I had mortgage payments and rest of the bills.
He listened and said that he understand my situation and promissed that in about two (2) months I will be able to start withdrawing $5,000 on a monthly basis. Of course, for somebody, who came there as the last resort, I was happy to hear that rpomises.
So, since I was unemployed, I started trading (more like gambling) by myself on their website and in two days I earned more than $8,000 in profit. I wanted to withdraw $3000 but my account manager ignored my requests.
He said that if I withdraw it I will loose the privellege to have an acount manager and trading on their premium platform. I tried to explain him that I desparately needed that money to at least pay my bills.
I even had to open my savings retirement plan so that I could pay all my bills and spousal, child support and mortgage. He kept saying that he understand but wouldn't approve my withdrawal requests.
Instead, he arranged a session with their very "experianced" adviser who would help me to make a very good profit. The "adviser" MADE me deposit additional $6000 and used another $3000 from my account balance to purchase 4 so called contracts.
He was very pushy. And, once again, three out of those four trades failed. I lost $9000. But, once again, those trades were risk free, so they refunded my account. I was very happy and requested to withdraw $5000. And there I discovered that I was scammed and trapped.
Tomi said that these $9000 were bonuses and that now according their rules I need to trade 30 times of the bonuses I received. I was shoked. I told him that this was a lie and that nobody informed me about those bonuses but this was too late.
I begged him to at least approve withdrawal of $3000. He kept saying that he understands but would ignore my requests.
He said that I have no other option other than keep trading to reach that required ammount so that I could start withdrawing money. He purchased more contracts with expiration day in 30 days.
He promised (I have it in writing) that once these trades win I will acheave my goal and could get my money. I waited those 30 days and was happy when almost all of them won. My balance was almost $24,000.
So, I wrote to Tomi that I want to withdraw money but he wouldn't respond. After one week of trying to get in touch with him I wrote to their support.
On the next day I got a phone call from their financial adviser Peter Cage who told me that I cannot withdraw any money because of those bonuses. I sent him the message that Tomi (my account manager) sent to me promissing that I could withdraw my money.
But Peter said that it wasn't true and that Tomi was no longer working in their company and his promises mean nothing.
He said that I need to trade for $140,000 to be able to withdraw some money. Moreover, he said that I need to deposit additional $5000.
After that, my patiance came to its end and I wrote to their support. And, of course, they excuse was that I need to talk with my account manager which was Peter Cage.
I wrote to them that I never knew about the bonuses and that I never signed any agreement to get them. Quote from their company's rules: "1.2 The client is never under any obligation to accept the bonus. The client must sign and approve an agreement to receive bonus amount. "
So, they violated their own rules.
I've kept writing to them demanding to get my money back. But they keep ignoring. Now, Peter Cage assigned another account manager called Liam.
I am so frustrated and angry now. I wish they all get what they desirve. I wish whatever they do to their clients get back on them 100 times worse!
Bottom line, LionMarkets.com are SCAMMERS!!!
P.S. I have all the email exchange with these scammers and screenshots.

Hello,
My name is Mark.
More than two months ago I registered at OptionRobot.com and selected Lionmarkets.com as my broker.
I live in Canada so they were the only broker available on OptionRobot.com
I deposited $250 as requested during the registration.
On the next day somebody named Dean Evans from LionMarkets called me and said that he is going to be my account manager
and asked me to deposit additional $750 because he wanted to put that money on a very promising trade.
He told me that their company is regulated by Vanuatu’s Dealers in Securities under license number 14703 and even emailed me some certificate confirming that statement.
I felt confident and gave him permission to withdraw money from my Credit Card account.
For some reason, I wasn't able to do it myself. So, he withdrew the additional $750 and used them for that trade. And, of course the trade wasn't successful.
But he said, that the trade was risk free and my account was refunded.
Also, he said that since I have $1000 in my account, they converted my account to their premium account (https://premium.lionmarkets.com)
Once I moved to the "premium" account, I was assigned with another account manager named Tomi Harris. He asked me why I registered and what were my expectations.
I told him my story. At that time I was unemployed for four (4) months with spousal support and child support payments for three kids. Plus, I had mortgage payments and rest of the bills.
He listened and said that he understand my situation and promissed that in about two (2) months I will be able to start withdrawing $5,000 on a monthly basis. Of course, for somebody, who came there as the last resort, I was happy to hear that rpomises.
So, since I was unemployed, I started trading (more like gambling) by myself on their website and in two days I earned more than $8,000 in profit. I wanted to withdraw $3000 but my account manager ignored my requests.
He said that if I withdraw it I will loose the privellege to have an acount manager and trading on their premium platform. I tried to explain him that I desparately needed that money to at least pay my bills.
I even had to open my savings retirement plan so that I could pay all my bills and spousal, child support and mortgage. He kept saying that he understand but wouldn't approve my withdrawal requests.
Instead, he arranged a session with their very "experianced" adviser who would help me to make a very good profit. The "adviser" MADE me deposit additional $6000 and used another $3000 from my account balance to purchase 4 so called contracts.
He was very pushy. And, once again, three out of those four trades failed. I lost $9000. But, once again, those trades were risk free, so they refunded my account. I was very happy and requested to withdraw $5000. And there I discovered that I was scammed and trapped.
Tomi said that these $9000 were bonuses and that now according their rules I need to trade 30 times of the bonuses I received. I was shoked. I told him that this was a lie and that nobody informed me about those bonuses but this was too late.
I begged him to at least approve withdrawal of $3000. He kept saying that he understands but would ignore my requests.
He said that I have no other option other than keep trading to reach that required ammount so that I could start withdrawing money. He purchased more contracts with expiration day in 30 days.
He promised (I have it in writing) that once these trades win I will acheave my goal and could get my money. I waited those 30 days and was happy when almost all of them won. My balance was almost $24,000.
So, I wrote to Tomi that I want to withdraw money but he wouldn't respond. After one week of trying to get in touch with him I wrote to their support.
On the next day I got a phone call from their financial adviser Peter Cage who told me that I cannot withdraw any money because of those bonuses. I sent him the message that Tomi (my account manager) sent to me promissing that I could withdraw my money.
But Peter said that it wasn't true and that Tomi was no longer working in their company and his promises mean nothing.
He said that I need to trade for $140,000 to be able to withdraw some money. Moreover, he said that I need to deposit additional $5000.
After that, my patiance came to its end and I wrote to their support. And, of course, they excuse was that I need to talk with my account manager which was Peter Cage.
I wrote to them that I never knew about the bonuses and that I never signed any agreement to get them. Quote from their company's rules: "1.2 The client is never under any obligation to accept the bonus. The client must sign and approve an agreement to receive bonus amount. "
So, they violated their own rules.
I've kept writing to them demanding to get my money back. But they keep ignoring. Now, Peter Cage assigned another account manager called Liam.
I am so frustrated and angry now. I wish they all get what they desirve. I wish whatever they do to their clients get back on them 100 times worse!
Bottom line, LionMarkets.com are SCAMMERS!!!
P.S. I have all the email exchange with these scammers and screenshots.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address https://www.lionmarkets.com/contact-us/
Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13423/lionmarkets-binary-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/LionMarkets-1072797789440702/(Click on MORE and you will find write review option there)

https://twitter.com/LionMarkets

https://plus.google.com/118011940754933437327

Thank you for your assistance!
I will do as you suggested.
Meanwhile, this is their recent response:
"Do as you please
You have all the terms and conditions
We have spoken about this numerus times
Start trading the bonus
After you will reach the turnover then you will be able to withdraw funds from the account.
I am done dealing with this matter
"

Apparently, they have no shame. They are the ones who violated their own terms and conditions.

Hi,
What legal actions can I take to make them give me my money back ?
They refuse to return me my money. I called my credit card company and they said that they will initiate a dispute. But, I need plan B in case if they won't be able to get the money back.
Please, help me!

Hi,
I just got off the phone call with John Andrews. He is a manager at LionMarkets.com
He said that he was very upset with the way I was treated by his brokers and promised to return my deposits as soon as I remove all my bad reviews.
He sounded very honest about that. I hope he is.
So, please remove my posts. If they don't stand behind they promises again I will re-post my story.
Thank you!
Mark

Hello,
I have an update for my case. Two or three weeks after I spoke with their manager (or whoever he was) I got part of my deposit back. I got $6000 instead of $7250.
I've been sending them emails for almost a month demanding to get the rest of the approved withdrawal ($9500) or at least the rest of my deposit but they would either ignore my emails or asking me to be patient so their "brilliant" financial department could figure out why this happened. A month! This is outrageous!
Please, DO NOT do business with these scammers!
You'll find yourself without your money or/and hope.

Back