List of brokers sorted by closing time

f-man

4Xangels Representative
Is there any list with all brokers, mentioning at what time their daily candles close? (e.g. GMT+1)
I looked in different sites with no luck till now!
I am looking for a broker, where the candles close at GMT-3 and one that close at GMT +9

Any ideas?

That would be an interesting list. I wouldn't select a broker to trade with based on their GMT offset, but would find it useful for demo accounts that trade around certain daily events.

I've got no clue if anyone has such a list.

That would be an interesting list. I wouldn't select a broker to trade with based on their GMT offset, but would find it useful for demo accounts that trade around certain daily events.

I've got no clue if anyone has such a list.

Exactly that is the reason. Of course I agree with you that closing time would never in the world be a reason for opening a live account with them.
My strategy is based on rates of closing candles, so I need as many different daily closing candles as possible to make my tests.

I have an idea for you. See if you can get someone to program a selectable GMT offset into an indicator that will add 24 hourly candles together. That will give you selectable daily OHLC info.

I have an idea for you. See if you can get someone to program a selectable GMT offset into an indicator that will add 24 hourly candles together. That will give you selectable daily OHLC info.

Thanks Pharaoh,

I will keep this in mind. I have now the system running in three different time zones and it looks to be working better in one of the time zones.

Finally found something

The site Advanced forex broker search| Forex Broker guide| 300 fx brokers inside| Top fx Brokers
has indeed the option to search for brokers according to their server time!
Unfortunately there are no brokers listed with the server time I was looking for, but you can filter brokers with all possible options.
By choosing a broker from the list, you can find out many things about their operation, including Regulation, Country of Head Office, Established Year and many many more interesting facts about your broker!

Last edited:
90% of members are one shot ?wonders?

The word “RECON” is over the left chest pocket of my jacket for a reason. (I tryed to upload it,(a pic of my jacket) but some people don't like me, it cant be resized(the pic not my jacket) opps)
I looked at 42 pages of members, and 90% were one time sign-in's and no more, don't take my word, LOOK! (let's see the increace in my spam load after signing in). How can you trust the data from that?:mad:
I thought this would be a good find too. We will see??
What have you gotten off of it?

This doesn’t solve your investigation but just sub-qualifies the data, you selected. FPA is all about helping each other.
Good Luck (Preparation Meet’s Opportunity)PMO

Last edited:
Clarifying

The word “RECON” is over the left chest pocket of my jacket for a reason. (I tryed to upload it,(a pic of my jacket) but some people don't like me, it cant be resized(the pic not my jacket) opps)
I looked at 42 pages of members, and 90% were one time sign-in's and no more, don't take my word, LOOK! (let's see the increace in my spam load after signing in). How can you trust the data from that?:mad:
I thought this would be a good find too. We will see??
What have you gotten off of it?

This doesn’t solve your investigation but just sub-qualifies the data, you selected. FPA is all about helping each other.
Good Luck (Preparation Meet’s Opportunity)PMO

I see what you mean Eric. Thanks for pointing that out. The last thing we want here is to mislead our members.

I clarify the reason I brought up this site:
They offer many different information about the brokers that are useful for forex traders. That would be the year that the Broker was established, where the Broker is regulated, what kind of Platform they offer and so on.
For me it was important that they show also the time zone that their server is closing the daily candles.

Now a few facts and numbers for the Site itself:
I did not personally bother reading any of the reviews of this site, because it is much more a Broker's directory than anything else.
The numbers:
FPA has currently 61.332 registered members, while FBG has 1.207 (And as Eric mentioned, many of them have a single post)
FPA offers 24.522 Forex Reviews and I don't know how many total posts, while FBG has a grand total of 1.223 posts.
The numbers speak for themselves and it is clear that the importance of the rating of any Forex service given by FPA can not be compared in any way with those from FBG.

Back