• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem LITE FOREX closed 17 of my positions in 45 seconds

I am having an issue with a company
"We, lunatic traders, are mischievous people harassing the innocent broker all the time".

So far, no one has said that. All I've asked for is evidence. So far, the evidence shows that you had a set of trades all closed quickly. So far, it is far short of what's needed to prove broker manipulation.

BTW - You might want to put in stoplosses. A very bad broker would let you deposit 1000 Euros, wait until just before a time of high volatility, and then drop your connection.

All I've asked for is evidence.

How many times do you want me to repeat myself?
You just STATE what evidence you want from me and I will deliver it to you. Why do you keep repeating I did not show evidence?

Here at FPA you are the experts (so you said) but except Steve nobody really wanted to get into the matter.

He-he, but I think there is one piece of evidence you are overlooking: my account on myfxbook page.
It is true you did not ask for it, ha-ha! It is quite embarrassing, right?

Experimental System | Myfxbook

30% up in 3 days in real money... It’s not that easy, you know?

Why don’t you show me proof of a similar achievement, just to make sure we both know what we’re talking about?

Cause I guess If you would have had similar experience(s), you would understand my position (no offense).

It is true you did not ask for it, ha-ha! It is quite embarrassing, right?
30% up in 3 days in real money... It’s not that easy, you know?
Why don’t you show me proof of a similar achievement, just to make sure we both know what we’re talking about?
Cause I guess If you would have had similar experience(s), you would understand my position (no offense).

There's nothing embarassing about it. The "30% up in 3 days in real money" argument doesn't look to be a strong one, at leat for me. I could understand if you'd say that you have a track record of some half year: you were trading with LiteForex for half year showing such remarkable result and after that the problems began. But 3 days...it's not serious. What makes you think you wouldn't lose everything on the 4th day? Is it a magical trading system that always gives 30% in 3 days?
My opinion is that it looks more like gambling than trading. I hardly think people from LiteForex were very frightened by that "achievement" of yours.

I'm ready to do it again from scratch!

There's nothing embarassing about it.

Of course it is not embarrassing for me...

The "30% up in 3 days in real money" argument doesn't look to be a strong one, at leat for me. I could understand if you'd say that you have a track record of some half year: you were trading with LiteForex for half year showing such remarkable result and after that the problems began. But 3 days...it's not serious. What makes you think you wouldn't lose everything on the 4th day? Is it a magical trading system that always gives 30% in 3 days?
My opinion is that it looks more like gambling than trading. I hardly think people from LiteForex were very frightened by that "achievement" of yours.

Well then, why don't you challenge me to do it again from scratch?
Yes, I am willing to do it again under the same configuration, under FPA supervision.
FPA is an army, it is easy to organize such a demonstration. Come on, set it up, I'm ready.

And since you mention "gambling", make your bets.

Success while it is admirable & shows probability of what in this case the trades may have done, is just that probability. The trades closed & denied you the success.

It is not proof that the broker did anything. That is what the FPA needs. No one would like to be convicted of a crime by supposition.

There is a possibility that the connection may have been part of the problem, but there is no proof yet on that. There server was acting slow on closing the trades which indicates that there may something there, but again no proof of that causing the problem. Was it a combo meal, maybe?

If you had your journal from Jan 1 to 7, then any claim about an ea being accidentally triggered may be put to rest.

It is like trying to find an electrical failure in a car, one has to trace back all the wires to find the problem.
It takes time!

Last edited:
If you had your journal from Jan 1 to 7, then any claim about an ea being accidentally triggered may be put to rest.

Thank you Steve for analyzing the problem.

No, I don't have the journal. I guess the journal was lost when I closed metatrader. The incident took place on a Friday, then on Saturday I closed all brokers and shut down the computer.

I expected that about the journal, had to ask.

Here is were the broker ought to step up and, if they have them which they do have some of them as they identified the ea's in use around that time, bring forth the journal from their end.

No comment about the time the server took to close the trades?

I'm really disappointed about the serious drop of the conversational level.
Any moderator around?

Hello Pot, this is Kettle. I'd like to complaint about your color.

Mike, you've only continued to embarrass yourself. Your myfxbook page has nothing to do with whether the trades were closed from your end or by LiteForex.

By the way, your account balance seems to be retracing. :p These sort of quick gains and losses is typical for a trader who doesn't use proper risk management.

Let's try to drag this back on topic. What evidence do you have that shows that your trades were not closed from your side, if any? Like stevesmain, I don't believe in convicting by supposition.

Back