Lite forex scam

Here is the proof when i lost my capital this monday when the market opened liteforex said nothing they didnt gave me 90% of my capital

Attachments

• JAREER.png
    JAREER.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 14
Alexander,

Can you please explain why LiteForex is limiting profits (and losses) around news and market openings? If Lite Forex really passes trades on to LPs or at least hedges itself against the real market, what would be the point of this bizarre and unique rule?

Alexander,

Can you please explain why LiteForex is limiting profits (and losses) around news and market openings? If Lite Forex really passes trades on to LPs or at least hedges itself against the real market, what would be the point of this bizarre and unique rule?

Sometimes, in rare cases, when price changes really fast , especially in the highly volatile market or in the news we partially couldnt hedge the deal. Thats why we recommend to use STP type of accounts.

The number of complaints that have come up in the last couple of months indicate that this isn't rare enough. Also, why in the world would ANY broker not fully hedge itself before the weekend?

Back