Liteforex aand the cheaters

Cywong;

I am not sure what you are asking me. I am appearing in this liteforex thread because Athenafx questioned Liteforex's representative use of the word "cheaters".

I have an interest in Liteforex because I recently considered using them and would have funded my account if not for all the issues raised in Forex Peace Army forum's. Specifically, it seems every trader that makes a profit with Liteforex is deemed by the company to be a cheater and the profit deleted.

As to your particular complaint, that is, and will continue to be, discussed in your scam thread.

The very first step is named dialog.

So we are waiting for Mr Shuvalov to post his comments.

Hello AthenaFX,

Thanks for your response.
There is more victims appearing from LiteForex.
We have 3 persons with me in South East Asia that face same issues.
I am not sure how FPA going to help as we really hardly tolerate for longer arguement period.
LiteForex don't even worry or care about this forum.
I would not allowed from more hard earned Asian money drop to this people.

Thanks.

Cywong;

I am not sure what you are asking me. I am appearing in this liteforex thread because Athenafx questioned Liteforex's representative use of the word "cheaters".

I have an interest in Liteforex because I recently considered using them and would have funded my account if not for all the issues raised in Forex Peace Army forum's. Specifically, it seems every trader that makes a profit with Liteforex is deemed by the company to be a cheater and the profit deleted.

As to your particular complaint, that is, and will continue to be, discussed in your scam thread.

Hello Laurie,

Thanks for your response.
There is more victims appearing from LiteForex.
We have 3 persons with me in South East Asia that face same issues.
I am not sure how FPA going to help as we really hardly tolerate for longer arguement period.
LiteForex don't even worry or care about this forum.
I would not allowed from more hard earned Asian money drop to this people.
I hope someone in this forum can lend a hand instead of looking around & not to keep argue with the unchangeable fact or try to tweak the focus around.
Go back the main issues.
it seems every trader that makes a profit with Liteforex is deemed by the company to be a cheater and the profit deleted
3 of the persons as mentioned also have above issues.

Thanks.

There is also a huge thread about Liteforex at

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/3131-liteforex-org.html

I could not think it was the same company until I saw the picture of Mr Shuvalov.

They started with "LF adviser". The picture was good with a young man smiling but too anonymous.

They continued with Mikhail Tegin. Another Picture, another human being but the answers were not so good.

Then came Mikhail Kurakin. Good idea but he was a cat

It was a bad idea and they continued until they found Mr Shuvalov.(sept 2009)

He does not show a big smile but looks nice with a shirt and no tie (friendly)

At this point other people continue to respond including Mr Tegin and Mr Kramskoy.

However, Mr Kramskoy posts too many ads and his language does not target the audience.

Right now, Liteforex continues with Mr Shuvalov but they have to improve policy, and comunication very soon.

Probably their employees are too young and they lack of experienced people.

At this point there is a huge amount of bad reviews concerning Lite forex on the web and they have to think again policy, strategy and communication before it is too late.

So we invite them to respond to this thread in order to improve whatever they agree to improve.

Hello AthenaFX,

Thanks for everyone's support.
I will keep on my effort to get my money back & get it solved asap.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Mr Cywong,

It looks like you are in a war

However, If nobody wants to join the table of negociation, you will get nothing.

So you should think at a higher level.

I can help if Liteforex agrees to talk with all of us. But there will be no solution if you continue to behave like this.

Last edited:
Cywong,
The only solution is for all sides to present whatever evidence they have. Telling someone who is trying to assist that "No one interested to listen to what you described." isn't going to help resolve your issue or encourage anyone else to jump in to assist you.

Most Recruits (especially those who have been scammed) come into this site (the FPA) with the wrong impression that this is the "Forex Police/Protection Agency" on Forex Brokers & Service Providers.

The Forex Peace Army (FPA) was formed (I presume) for fellow Forex Traders (or those wannabe traders) to come together to learn how to become successful traders.
It is also a forum for traders to exchange views and reviews on brokers and advise on scammer brokers & service providers.
It is not affiliated to any brokers & service providers and act as a mediator in any disputes between brokers & traders, and will based its judgement on facts and proofs that are or can be submitted for reviews.

The FPA strength is in its membership as only through the threat of bad publicity (which will be read by the large FPA members) and thus loss of clients do brokers (most of them anywhere) bother to try to resolve their clients complaints.

Without the FPA site, forex traders have no other recourse other than taking on the problem themselves and through costly legal channel which, in these present virtual world where none regulated brokers are seldom located where they claimed, is an awesome (if not impossible) task.
Those regulated brokers might be easier to find and prosecuted, but majority of brokers are in the virtual world and out of reach.

So, judging by the lack of or slow response from LiteForex representative, I tend to think that they might be packing their bags to set up shop under a brand new forex broker name.
My advice is to stay away from Eastern bloc brokers as, in my personal opinion, they tend to be rather untrustworthy. They might improve through time, but not for the present moment.

Just follow the Son-of-Ra'a's (i.e. Pharaoh) advice on how to fight back on scammers since, other than that, there really is nothing much you or anyone can do to recover your scammed money.

Mr Cywong,

It looks like you are in a war

However, If nobody wants to join the table of negociation, you will get nothing.

So you should think at a higher level.

I can help if Liteforex agrees to talk with all of us. But there will be no solution if you continue to behave like this.

Hello AthenaFX,

Thanks for your advise & support.
Beside Forex Peace Army, any other Forex site that also function the same as Forex Peace Army & also can bring an effective negotiation with broker.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Hello AthenaFX,

Thanks for your advise & support.
Beside Forex Peace Army, any other Forex site that also function the same as Forex Peace Army & also can bring an effective negotiation with broker.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, no other Forex communities are as effective or impartial as FPA is in acting as a mediator in disputes between client and broker. Myself and my company appreciate what FPA is and what the community can do to expose bad practices or to just alert a company to a shortcoming in their operations so that they can hopefully fix it.

Back