Liteforex Account 5039211 suddenly disappear from portal! Where are my money???

altucano

Corporal
Hi,

similarly to other users of this forum I deposited 1100€ on liteforex on my account 5039211. I did some trades and then i sent withdrawal request of some funds (not all acccount funds): 947€.

I received this email:

Dear Client,

Please note that Money transfer can be deferred by the Company for the period of 14 working days in exceptional cases requiring verification of compliance of trading and non-trading operations conducted by the Client with the terms and conditions of the clent's agreement.

Best regards,
Trading operations department

At the same time i received that email the account disappaer from my portal page and also I am not able anymore to login to it by the mt5 platform.

So what happened? I wrote to them know why they sent this email but i did not receive any answer.

I kindly ask if someone here can help me! I dont want to be scammed in this way!!!

Thanks
A.

1) how long have you been trading with them? Do you have proof of the deposit date?

2) do you have account history statement? either from mt4/mt5 or via email (daily/monthly statements). Check this article:

3) What date did you make withdrawal request?

4) Have you left a review of your experience yet?

5) after 96 hours you must formally invite the company to this thread with these instructions:

6) Familiarize yourself with FPA new traders court rules:

You have some homework now. It will take you about 20-40 minutes to complete. Please respond with your answers. Please don't skip any questions.

Here my reply on 4evermaat questions:

1. One week. See attachment as proof of deposit.
2. Will check
3. 09-02-2020
4.Yes i did but i do not see it posted yet.
5. I already did it.
6. ok.

Attachments

• DepositLiteF.jpg
    DepositLiteF.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 7
I did formal invitation to them but looks they disappear. Incredibile!

For each new scam alert thread, the OP (you in this case) will wait 96 hours from the time that the thread start to formally invite the company.

Snag_6d1c439b.png

So this thread started on 2020 Feb 11 at 0505 AM so then 96 hours is 2020 Feb 15 at 0505 AM (your timezone might be different). So you will return to this thread after this time and the invite company button will be visible to you.

@FPA Forums Team will hopefully add that date + countdown to the invite button so user knows exactly when they can do the invite.

Can you check your email history and see if you are able to find some daily confirmation / monthly statements???

Again, see this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Hi,

similarly to other users of this forum I deposited 1100€ on liteforex on my account 5039211. I did some trades and then i sent withdrawal request of some funds (not all acccount funds): 947€.

I received this email:

Dear Client,

Please note that Money transfer can be deferred by the Company for the period of 14 working days in exceptional cases requiring verification of compliance of trading and non-trading operations conducted by the Client with the terms and conditions of the clent's agreement.

Best regards,
Trading operations department

At the same time i received that email the account disappaer from my portal page and also I am not able anymore to login to it by the mt5 platform.

So what happened? I wrote to them know why they sent this email but i did not receive any answer.

I kindly ask if someone here can help me! I dont want to be scammed in this way!!!

Thanks
A.
You want me to share the invitation procedure with you al you already knew about that?

yes please!
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Till then you can follow the suggested steps below.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
You will find their email and address https://www.liteforex.com/contacts/

Also, share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/120/www.liteforex.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem.

Back