Liteforex Account 5039211 suddenly disappear from portal! Where are my money???

Dear altucano,

Be patient please and wait for an answer in the email. As we said before it can take 14 days but usually it takes less than 14 days.

Best regards,
representative of LiteForex Investments Limited

What do you have to do in 14 working days? People in that time is able go to china get coronavirus, go back to home and heal.

Came on!

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Feb 24, 2020 at 9:12 AM

But nobody replied me, my account is blocked since lot of days without any reason. The broker can just give me one (idiot) answer to all my queries:

"According to our T&C we reserve the right to wait 14 working days and bla bla bla...."

It looks they are really scamming me, and my money. I did important deposit to Liteforex and they disappear!

Please forexpeacearmy help me!!! Please!!!

On 27 february the 14 working quarantine days of my account should be finish...

I would like to see what excuse they will find to scam all my money!

SCAMMERS!!! I will fight agaist Liteforex on all social and forum worldwide in order to other people avoid to be scammed like it happened to me!!

On 27 february the 14 working quarantine days of my account should be finish...

I would like to see what excuse they will find to scam all my money!

SCAMMERS!!! I will fight agaist Liteforex on all social and forum worldwide in order to other people avoid to be scammed like it happened to me!!

Patience bro, you will receive response

Still no update today...
Dear altucano,

Security service of our company finished investigating of your trading accounts, and your funds are available for withdrawal. You can order withdrawal in client's profile.

Best regards,
representative of LiteForex Investments Limited

Back