Liteforex Account 5039211 suddenly disappear from portal! Where are my money???

Dear altucano,

Security service of our company finished investigating of your trading accounts, and your funds are available for withdrawal. You can order withdrawal in client's profile.

Best regards,
representative of LiteForex Investments Limited

Today are passed 15 working days and I still did not receive my money. You are FULL SCAM.

Today are passed 15 working days and I still did not receive my money. You are FULL SCAM.

Dear altucano,

You can be sure that you will get you money. You need to make a new withdrawal request. And today is not 15 working day.

Best regards,

Dear altucano,

You can be sure that you will get you money. You need to make a new withdrawal request. And today is not 15 working day.

Best regards,

I am not sure until I will not get my money on my own Account. And I do not trust of your words.

Dear altucano,

Security service of our company finished investigating of your trading accounts, and your funds are available for withdrawal. You can order withdrawal in client's profile.

Best regards,

Very interesting. Was anything found in this investigation?

Is there any particular reason why his previous withdrawal request was not honored? Why would he need to make a new withdrawal request? Does not make sense to me.

I am not sure until I will not get my money on my own Account. And I do not trust of your words.

I think @LiteForex Official is saying you must re-submit your withdrawal request. Can you please do this?

And you may want to screen record when you do this (bandicam / thundersoft screen recorders).

This time I cannot see an excuse not to pay out withdrawal request.

In the mean time, @LiteForex Official can explain why the previous withdrawal request was cancelled. Looks like one large stall tactic.

Why would he need to make a new withdrawal request?

Dear 4evermaat,

As a result of the additional account checking, the previous withdrawal process was stopped. Therefore, the client needed to make a new withdrawal request. I hope that client will inform us about result of his new withdrawal request.

Best regards,

Back