LiteForex Block My Account & Steal My Profit!

On the serious side....

On all brokers that I have used, the main concern for using same IP for trading is in opening and using multiple accounts to receive introducer's or IB's commission as that would be referred to as "churning".

However, if more than one person uses the same IP address but does not receive any sort of commission from the other trading account, then it should be ok. A good example would be house/room mates.

As in LiteForex against CYWong case, it appears LiteForex's rep is not interested to come in here to sort this out with their client's complaint and, as such, I would vote for a pending case be opened here at the FPA for voting.

Hello RahmanSL,

I believe you also from South East Asia.
Saya ingin mengucapkan 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri' kepada RahmanSL & keluarga.

How could we allowed western Forex broker like LiteForex who come to Asia to take our wealth?
Someone who take my profit & still called me as cheater?
More & more unfair cases pop up from LiteForex.
Still LiteForex rewarded as Best Asia Forex broker?
I don't wish they appear in Asia in future.

Thanks.

Last edited:
If you or any of your friends opened & traded on the same IP address and used each other as referral and have received commissions from the other trades, then you will be guilty of that rule.

As for removing profits from the trading account(s) due to that rule infringement, I am not sure as I am too busy to do that (in other words too lazy) and will have to wait for some harder working FPA members (like Pharaoh, dkami, Boko man, vincam, etc who, incidentally along with myself, have not received any salary from day one of being a soldier of the FPA) to check that out. : )

But, for the time being, you might want to (if you haven't done so already) post your problem over at 100 Forex Brokers, Donnaforex, and other sites which you can goggle searched for.

The idea is to make your problem known/highlighted to as many traders as possible in order to get LiteForex rep to response to and, hopefully, to resolve your complaint in order to get you to shut up and stop yelling to the whole forex world that LiteForex is a deposit broker only.

Thank you for your "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri" wish : )....and yes, as my location implies and which should be known to people from around here, my location is in Asia.

Haiyah! For starters, you better go to FPA "Reviews & Ratings" (top left hand of this page), click on "Borkers review" and post your problem at LiteForex reviews...and also at LightForex discussion section.

One question: Why in the world are you and your friends doing with an Eastern blog Broker??
Before you sign up with another broker, do a background check that none of the partners are Eastern blog....also do a check on their brothers/sisters/mother/father/mistresses/lover and, to be on the safe side, even the household cat & dog or any other pets that they might have.
For now and in the immediate future, Eastern blog brokers generally have very bad reputation and is advisable to stay away from them until such time.

Last edited:
Still LiteForex rewarded as Best Asia Forex broker?
I don't wish they appear in Asia in future.

Thanks.

There is not much to say there except that World Finance awards are purchased, not won by actually being the best and ShowFX is just another part of the conglomerate which is Liteforex/Instaforex/UWCfx/Corsa Capital/RAFMM/KROUFR. It's just a part of the same family so of course they will be one of the winners.

There is not much to say there except that World Finance awards are purchased, not won by actually being the best and ShowFX is just another part of the conglomerate which is Liteforex/Instaforex/UWCfx/Corsa Capital/RAFMM/KROUFR. It's just a part of the same family so of course they will be one of the winners.

Hello FXFrench,

I already send my claims to RAFMM & LiteForex.
How it is going to be helpful?
What would be the next action item?
Please advise.

Thanks.

Did you and another trader create accounts from the same IP? If so, that does appear to violate LF's terms.

Support & Help

Hello Fellow Traders & Moderators,

Really need your help & support to my case.
I look for more supportive idea from your guys & girls.
Appreciate if you can contribute your piece of ideas at here.

Thanks.

Submitted Claims To RAFMM

Hello Fellow Traders & Moderators,

I have submit my case to RAFMM & LiteForex.
I am still waiting for reply from RAFMM.
I am really need your help & support to my case.
I look for more supportive idea from your guys & girls.
Appreciate if you can contribute your piece of ideas at here.

Thanks.

good work cywong. i been busy recently.
may i know do u post ur comment on other forex review sites?
we should aware others that liteforex is a cheater + scammer forex broker.
Prevent other to be next victim.

Back