Liteforex Boom offers goes Bust.

MichelAnge21,

Weeelllllllll, I (and anybody that I know of) don't get anything back from Demo accounts anywhere. : )

Whatever they have on their T&C...hehehe...at least (if we so desire and have the time) we can post our grouses here at the FPA (and elsewhere) and scream "I have been scammed....I have been scammed"; right??? : )

The bottom line is, we have absolutely nothing (monetary wise) to lose.

i asked if i deposited 20 into the 200 and make 1000 profit, what will i be able to withdraw? I was told $90! Is that not crazy?

This is a complete MESS

20+200=220

Your 20 are 1/11 of the total: you get 1/11 of the profit.

But that is in the case you dont trade enough to meet the requirements to withdraw the 200 bonus. Then, you get only that 90

If you traded enough and met the requirements, your formula would be 1/11 of the profit + 200

Nobody should add any of their own funds anyway. Not even 20 dollars. Consider the Boom promotion as " For entertainment purpose only "

Last edited:
Never ever accept a bonus without checking the terms very carefully. Brokers don't make money by handing out free cash. Every bonus program has some sort of built in mechanism to make sure the broker gets back the money somehow.

This one does sound a lot worse than most.

Unwanted Bonuses..

Now you have me worried. I have an account with them. And I am always making deposits, never withdrawals (no profit made).

And every time I add money, they add a bonus to my deposit. I never asked for the bonus, but it gets added, and stays on the MT4 balance sheet. If I add money with 3 deposits, I get 3 bonuses, the size based on the amount of the deposit. (Maybe 5%-10%)

Does that mean that if I should "accidentally" make a profit, I have to share it with them, because they forced a bonus on me that I never asked for??? :mad:

It all depends on the terms of the bonus. Sometimes, you can keep the profit after a certain amount of trading. Sometimes you can keep the profit and the bonus itself after a certain amount of trading.

Back