Liteforex Broker - SCAM

syedmohamedrafi

Recruit
I deposit 120k USD in Liteforex on 2017 and I start trading and when I place withdraw they said it will process in 1-3 business days but it not processed as said time and takes 10-12 days and Ill call the bangalore Liteforex office head name manish and fight for withdrawl and he say cancel request and process H-Transfer request for the amt he said and he will not take the request for the amt for which we process . same happened for 4-6 month and when we ask for capital withdrawal he will try to behave good and make to continue with the broker and i settled in abroad and I asked for capital he said he cant process the base withdrawl only profit can give and We both argued and fight a lot in whatsapp and finally he deleted my account from the broker today. Im gonna Place a complaint in bangalore for the liteforex company and india head manish. Now i cant able to see my account in my client portal. As I know how the brokerage work I can prove it to the legal side and make liteforex accept guilty and return my fund 120k USD and Ill sue the company.
I request if any client have same problem in liteforex. Pls join with me.

I deposit 120k USD in Liteforex on 2017 and I start trading and when I place withdraw they said it will process in 1-3 business days but it not processed as said time and takes 10-12 days and Ill call the bangalore Liteforex office head name manish and fight for withdrawl and he say cancel request and process H-Transfer request for the amt he said and he will not take the request for the amt for which we process . same happened for 4-6 month and when we ask for capital withdrawal he will try to behave good and make to continue with the broker and i settled in abroad and I asked for capital he said he cant process the base withdrawl only profit can give and We both argued and fight a lot in whatsapp and finally he deleted my account from the broker today. Im gonna Place a complaint in bangalore for the liteforex company and india head manish. Now i cant able to see my account in my client portal. As I know how the brokerage work I can prove it to the legal side and make liteforex accept guilty and return my fund 120k USD and Ill sue the company.
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Dear syedmohamedrafi,

May i know your account number and email address which you used for registration on LiteForex site?

Best regards,
representative of LiteForex

This broker is a scam. They deleted one of my account and did not return the money in that account to me. Stay out from them.

Back