Liteforex cancel all my profit and steel my money

Stefan K

Recruit
Hello, here my Story:
I traded for a few month with Liteforex with a NDD account, most the EUR/TRY in long. Then I decided to withdraw all my money on 04.12.2014. After some days, my account manager Jann Hehl called me and offer me a swap-free account, if I not withdraw my money. I asked him, if there are any restriction, but he say, I can trade what I want. So I traded most, but not only, EURTRY and USDTRY Long, that what I made before. After I made big profit, I want withdrawal some profit. After some days I get this email:
"Dear sir,
The security department of the LiteForex company notifies you that
your profile is in live queue for investigation due to clause 4.3. of
Public Offer Agreement: "Transfer of funds can be extended by Company
for the period up to 14 working days in exceptional cases requiring
verification of compliance of trading and non-trading operations
conducted by Clients with the terms and conditions of the “Agreement on
the system of quotation and order of trading operations” and this
agreement."
Please accept our apologies for inconveniences caused. We'll
inform you additionally regarding the results of investigation."
And after 3 weeks I get this email:
"Dear sir,
The security department of LiteForex has finished the investigation. We regretfully inform you that our counteragent has recognized your activity as aimed at the obtaining of illicit risk-free profits by the hedging of swap-free positions in LiteForex with another broker and has canceled all your trading results respectively. In view of the developed circumstances the company is forced to terminate the agreement unilaterally, in accordance with clauses 10.2 and 10.5 of the Public Offer Agreement.
As per the records, your total deposit amount equal to xxx EUR, total withdrawn amount equal to yyy EUR. Hence you are entitled to withdraw zzz EUR more. This amount was transferred to your account MT4-STP-xxxx so you may submit an application for withdrawal."
So they get me my initial deposit back. My profit is now Liteforex's profit. Yes, I hedged some positions, but only a few. And I traded other pairs like EURUSD where I made good profits. Why they cancel this trades too? And where stand, that it is forbidden, they do not show me. I asked in the Chat:
| 20.05.2015 13:31:49 | Stefan: Where stands in the rules, that is not allowed to hedge a position by another Broker?
| 20.05.2015 13:33:18 | Alexander Nochevkin: I am not aware of such rules.

I wrote them, if I made a mistake, then they can charge swap for my trades since it is swap free, that's fair. But to cancel ALL my trades, is not OK. Do they do this, if I made loss with my trades and give me my initial deposit back? I think no! First they offer me a swap-free account (I never asked for) and in the moment I made big profit, they cancel my trades.

Hello, here my Story:
I traded for a few month with Liteforex with a NDD account, most the EUR/TRY in long. Then I decided to withdraw all my money on 04.12.2014. After some days, my account manager Jann Hehl called me and offer me a swap-free account, if I not withdraw my money. I asked him, if there are any restriction, but he say, I can trade what I want. So I traded most, but not only, EURTRY and USDTRY Long, that what I made before. After I made big profit, I want withdrawal some profit. After some days I get this email:
"Dear sir,
The security department of the LiteForex company notifies you that
your profile is in live queue for investigation due to clause 4.3. of
Public Offer Agreement: "Transfer of funds can be extended by Company
for the period up to 14 working days in exceptional cases requiring
verification of compliance of trading and non-trading operations
conducted by Clients with the terms and conditions of the “Agreement on
the system of quotation and order of trading operations” and this
agreement."
Please accept our apologies for inconveniences caused. We'll
inform you additionally regarding the results of investigation."
And after 3 weeks I get this email:
"Dear sir,
The security department of LiteForex has finished the investigation. We regretfully inform you that our counteragent has recognized your activity as aimed at the obtaining of illicit risk-free profits by the hedging of swap-free positions in LiteForex with another broker and has canceled all your trading results respectively. In view of the developed circumstances the company is forced to terminate the agreement unilaterally, in accordance with clauses 10.2 and 10.5 of the Public Offer Agreement.
As per the records, your total deposit amount equal to xxx EUR, total withdrawn amount equal to yyy EUR. Hence you are entitled to withdraw zzz EUR more. This amount was transferred to your account MT4-STP-xxxx so you may submit an application for withdrawal."
So they get me my initial deposit back. My profit is now Liteforex's profit. Yes, I hedged some positions, but only a few. And I traded other pairs like EURUSD where I made good profits. Why they cancel this trades too? And where stand, that it is forbidden, they do not show me. I asked in the Chat:
| 20.05.2015 13:31:49 | Stefan: Where stands in the rules, that is not allowed to hedge a position by another Broker?
| 20.05.2015 13:33:18 | Alexander Nochevkin: I am not aware of such rules.

I wrote them, if I made a mistake, then they can charge swap for my trades since it is swap free, that's fair. But to cancel ALL my trades, is not OK. Do they do this, if I made loss with my trades and give me my initial deposit back? I think no! First they offer me a swap-free account (I never asked for) and in the moment I made big profit, they cancel my trades.

He made the same to me, and the rest of my account is impossible to withdraw, please i trying to join with people to open a judicial procés against them if you want add me on watsapp to create a group of victims of liteforex and to see with a forex lawyer, for this purpose we need more people, 34628370017, we must to create a group and more and more people will join

Me too same problem.
Our losses are the profits of LiteForex, our profits are fake: LiteForex doesn't place orders in the market and speculate against its customers.

I requested the consulting of lawyer Boccadutri in Italy.
If you want to create a group of victims I agree.

Back