LITEFOREX CHEATED ON MY ACCOUNT

Isahhabiba

Recruit
My account has done beautifully well in the last one month, but surprisingly on the night of Friday 07 Oct 2016, this company hide under the facade of liquidity providers and big players to clean my account. All my trades(13 in all ), were fraudulently taken out at 02:09:59 server time with impossible huge negatives figures. The explanation of Liteforex to my inquiry was that it the market moves by the Big banks and their Liquidity Providers that caused it.
unfortunately for Liteforex, MT4 platform exposed the maneuver. For example, wheres the daily candle on MT4 had a high of 0.92685 on EURGBP, I was taken out of the market at the price of 1.05858 (a difference of 13,173 pips on one day). I compared the data on Liteforex MT4 to other Brokers I also maintained accounts, and there was nothing close to the bourgeois price of 1.05858 on EURGBP on 07. 10.2016. Please see attachment. This cheat occurred on all the pairs in my trade closed that night. Efforts to get the company to put my account right so far has failed.
Fellow Traders, please offer your opinions

Isa Habiba

Attachments

• Habiba Isa.png
    Habiba Isa.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 0
Shogun,
Thanks for letting me know about this.

I see 3 accounts giving exactly the same story from the same IP. Can those people explain this?

Thanks a lot for your attention. The three account were owned fiffrently but traded on the same computer by the same person. The
My account has done beautifully well in the last one month, but surprisingly on the night of Friday 07 Oct 2016, this company hide under the facade of liquidity providers and big players to clean my account. All my trades(13 in all ), were fraudulently taken out at 02:09:59 server time with impossible huge negatives figures. The explanation of Liteforex to my inquiry was that it the market moves by the Big banks and their Liquidity Providers that caused it.
unfortunately for Liteforex, MT4 platform exposed the maneuver. For example, wheres the daily candle on MT4 had a high of 0.92685 on EURGBP, I was taken out of the market at the price of 1.05858 (a difference of 13,173 pips on one day). I compared the data on Liteforex MT4 to other Brokers I also maintained accounts, and there was nothing close to the bourgeois price of 1.05858 on EURGBP on 07. 10.2016. Please see attachment. This cheat occurred on all the pairs in my trade closed that night. Efforts to get the company to put my account right so far has failed.
Fellow Traders, please offer your opinions

Isa Habiba

Thanks for your attention.
The three account are differently owned, but traded from the same computer by one person. They suffered the same fate in the hands of Liteforex the same same day, hence the reports has to be made as seen.
Thanks

LiteForex.com is a known scammer.

The issue on October 7th was a market problem which affected all traders on all brokers.

LiteForex.com is a known scammer.

The issue on October 7th was a market problem which affected all traders on all brokers.

The flash crash of the GBP took the EURGBP to a high of 0.92685. This is confirmed on different Brokers platform, but Liteforex closed the pair at 1.05858 (a difference of 13,173 pips on one day) on my account. The transaction history of 7th Oct attached in my report evidences this position.
Thanks

Back