LITEFOREX.COM FORCEFULLY STOP OUT MY ACCOUNT THROUGH PRICE SPREAD WIDENING

enejeo2

Recruit
Full Name: Kester Eneje

Account No. 322461 {Liteforex.com}

Date/Time of occurrence: May 19th, 2017/ 9.55pm to 10.00pm Nigeria Time (GMT +1)

Equity: $4763.21

My Claim: $4763.21

With reference to the above details, I want to officially report the unethical and manipulative

activities of Liteforex.com.

Liteforex.com forcefully stop out my account through price spread widening. It was a calculated

and targeted effort.

On the above eventful day, liteforex.com purposefully widening the spread so much as it

sunk the floating trades. This was a pure manipulative and conscious

effort to stop out my account and technically collect my equity using the operation policy

as a back up to justify their unethical practices and actions.

I have written liteforex.com severally and they came up with so many contradictory replies

and when questioned for their contracdictions, it was later coined that my account was closed as a result

of normal market condition, which was contrary to market situation on that eventful day.

Liteforex denied receiving my initial complaints, they later agreed that there was no

spread widening, and also said they made mistake in their replies to my emails. All these and many

contradictions.

My purpose of writing is to seek your assistance through your good office to prevail on liteforex.com to refund my equity of $4,763.24 or reinstate my trades.

The various correspondence with liteforex.com are my evidences to the aforesaid matters.

Thank you.

Kester Eneje

Kester Eneje

Last edited by a moderator:

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Full Name: Kester Eneje

Account No. 322461 {Liteforex.com}

Date/Time of occurrence: May 19th, 2017/ 9.55pm to 10.00pm Nigeria Time (GMT +1)

Equity: $4763.21

My Claim: $4763.21

With reference to the above details, I want to officially report the unethical and manipulative

activities of Liteforex.com.

Liteforex.com forcefully stop out my account through price spread widening. It was a calculated

and targeted effort.

On the above eventful day, liteforex.com purposefully widening the spread so much as it

sunk the floating trades. This was a pure manipulative and conscious

effort to stop out my account and technically collect my equity using the operation policy

as a back up to justify their unethical practices and actions.

I have written liteforex.com severally and they came up with so many contradictory replies

and when questioned for their contracdictions, it was later coined that my account was closed as a result

of normal market condition, which was contrary to market situation on that eventful day.

Liteforex denied receiving my initial complaints, they later agreed that there was no

spread widening, and also said they made mistake in their replies to my emails. All these and many

contradictions.

My purpose of writing is to seek your assistance through your good office to prevail on liteforex.com to refund my equity of $4,763.24 or reinstate my trades.

The various correspondence with liteforex.com are my evidences to the aforesaid matters.

Thank you.

Kester Eneje

ester Eneje
Litofrex is already marked as a scam broker based on traders Guilty case and votes. You can read more about then here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/120/www.liteforex.com

Now come to a solution, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.