• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
important news from liteforex
Great Britain: Houses price index in March: 0.7%
Japan: Core index of industrial goods in March: 5.5%
Japan: price index of corporate products decreased in April
17.05.2010 06:17
Consumer confidence index increased to 73.3 points in May
USA: production stock remained at the previous level in March

demo trading and live trading are two very different things. From this reason it is very important to follow your trading plan exactly and use a system like liteforex with clear trading rules to control emotions like greed and fear.

liteforex is a good broker & platform . Only good words them
I also heard many positive comments about liteforex
I only use their powerful MetaTrader platform for accurate analysis results

I use liteforex for my "-news release" trades (I"m intraday with the expection that I have to hold a position overnite sometimes), and I have no problems with them for that. I use Fxsol at news time...no probs there either. I have live accts at each.i have very glad from liteforex

liteforex is a great company. The execution is great on Standard accounts.
I suggest open a standard a/c and a liteforex a/c at the same time.
The liteforex account is good for practice and standard account for big trading

liteforex is one of the world’s largest Forex Dealer Members (according to the financial data on the fst website), provides currency trading services to retail traders under the name liteforex and to institutional clients under name liteforex Pro The liteforex Group has serviced over 100k accounts in over countries, with over a million executed each month via its trading platform. Its offices around the world provide 24-hour trading and support in 2 languages

i have micro and standard account there. but mostly i trade on micro(lite). already withdraw few times. so far so good. only 1 withdrawall with small delay
and in few second solve

Back