• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Rodrigo,

When you were opening account in the company you accepted the trading conditions http://liteforex.org/content/en/reglament.doc. Let's read once again carefully the point 7.2.:
"The company has the right to cancel or reconsider results of the Client transaction in the following cases:
a) the transaction is opened / closed under out-market quotation."

Thereby it’s written in the client contract that transactions executed under out-market quotations will be cancelled. If you have a concrete claim so specify the number of your trading account here and I will answer in more details.

Also please, be notice that you have agreed to our Agreement while opening the trading account.
The terms and conditions of the present Agreement are considered as fully accepted once the Client has passed the below stages :
- filled in the Registration Form to open a sub-account in the Company being in a free Internet access on the address: https://secure.liteforex.org;
- deposited it's sub-account within 30 (thirty) days from the opening date;
- opened, closed, modified trading positions through the online computer terminal.

Out-market quotation satisfies to each of the following conditions:
- essential gap;
- short time return of the price to the initial level through a gap;
- no price dynamics before the quotation appears;
- no news and relevant market events could influent the instrument rate (LiteForex Trading Limited reserves a right to remove out-market quotation information from a server database).

Dear customers!
We’re happy to inform you that deposit/withdrawal money operations on LiteForex trading accounts are now available via AlertPay payment system. You can check the details at https://www.alertpay.com/index.aspx .
ap_logo.gif

Please pay attention to the fact that you need to send copies of the following documents to clients@sig-real.com in order to deposit funds via the AlterPay system:
tick.png
Passport (or any other ID with photo);
tick.png
Any document which confirms your address (for example a utilities bill).
Please indicate your trading account number in the email.

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex Administration

liteforex_postcard_small.jpg

Dear Clients!

LiteForex wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thank you for staying with us in 2008.

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex Group of Companies

scam

:mad: i ve been scammed by Liteforex who so ever is reading this mial should please beware of this firm and if u ve money please withdram immediately cos they will wipe out yuor account delibrately like mine

Hello, sammy2000. I think that your accusations are hasty. If you have a concrete complaint, I ask you to specify a number of account and order, and also the heart of the question. Your demand will be processed.

The Traders Contest

ForexPeoples.com is happy to announce a new 2009 traders’ championship, co-sponsored by United World Capital Limited and Straighthold Investment Group, Inc.
Using our wealth of experience in hosting traders’ championships , we’ve collated the best practices ie: a proven way for rating calculation and a reliable way to protect the championship from any fraudulent activities.
We’ve decided to increase the prize money. Traders Worldwide get the opportunity to compete for the prize money and the title of the BEST.
Prize money won during the championship can become your first deposit when opening a real trading account and a basis for obtaining real profits. There are no restrictions in any way in your choice of brokerage company you wish to open an account with. You may however utilise your prize money for anything you want.

What are the positives for the trader by participating in the Traders championship or if she/he wins or ranks within one of the top?
* You will be able to observe your abilities in proper trading conditions and therefore make calculated estimates for gaining profits on the financial markets;
* You can earn the start-up capital for further investment without any risks (you don’t need to invest in order to participate in the championship);
* You can showcase your skills to others and, maybe you can find some investors who might want to use your skills .

Welcome to the ForexPeoples.com championship! And let the BEST win!

There are 8 top places with the following prizes:

1st place – USD 800;
2nd place - USD 500;
3rd place - USD 300;
4th place - USD 200;
5th place - USD 100;
6th place - USD 50;
7th place - USD 30;
8th place - USD 20.

Start of the tournament – 9th of February; end of the tournament – 6th of March.

Read Contest Rules and Sign up now! >>> contest.forexpeoples.com

The winners of a trader competition at forum ForexPeoples.com are declared and rewarded

On the 6th of March, 2009 the active trading of the competition has ended, it was conducted by the forum ForexPeoples.com with support of the group of companies LiteForex. On March, 13th, as well as it was announced before in the competition conditions, the final results are sum upped and the competition winners are published, the won sums are deposited into their trading accounts – 800, 500, 300, 200, 100, 50, 30 and 20 US dollars for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 places in the rating table respectively.
1624 participants from 9 various countries worldwide were registered for a participation in the competition, 1605 traders have taken active part in the competitive trading. The funds total admitted to the trading at the moment of the beginning of the competition makes up 160 500 000 US dollars, at the ending of the competition this sum has made up 169 821 994, 5 US dollars taking into account negative balances of participant deposits.
The competition winner is a trader from Russia; he opened his competitive account in the company Straighthold Investment Group, Inc, being a part of the group of companies LiteForex. The 2nd and 5th places were taken by the traders from Belarus, the 3rd and 8th – the traders from Ukraine, the 4th – the trader from Lithuania, the 6th and 7th places also were taken by Russians.
« it’s impossible to tell about a considerable superiority of someone among winners », - comments, the final results of trading competition, the marketing director of the group of companies LiteForex Simeon Rakhmanov, - « the gap between contenders for various places was estimated at the tenth parts of a point, as well as a difference between prize-winning and not prize-winning rating positions».
The most successful trading was the trading of the winner, in the true sense of the word, – the trader managed to increase his deposit by 50 % and following the strict competitive rules of trade-keeping. Also the Russian managed to come to the ending of the competition with the smallest deposit: the trader has kept only 40039.51 on the competitive deposit from initial 100 000 US dollars.
The prize-winning sums will be deposited into accounts specified by the winners during three bank days and its can be used by their owners discretion with no restrictions.

The Traders Contest

ForexPeoples.com is happy to announce a new 2009 traders’ championship, co-sponsored by United World Capital Limited and Straighthold Investment Group, Inc.

The winners of a trader competition at forum ForexPeoples.com are declared and rewarded

On the 6th of March, 2009 the active trading of the competition has ended, it was conducted by the forum ForexPeoples.com with support of the group of companies LiteForex. On March, 13th, as well as it was announced before in the competition conditions, the final results are sum upped and the competition winners are published, the won sums are deposited into their trading accounts – 800, 500, 300, 200, 100, 50, 30 and 20 US dollars for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 places in the rating table respectively.
1624 participants from 9 various countries worldwide were registered for a participation in the competition, 1605 traders have taken active part in the competitive trading. The funds total admitted to the trading at the moment of the beginning of the competition makes up 160 500 000 US dollars, at the ending of the competition this sum has made up 169 821 994, 5 US dollars taking into account negative balances of participant deposits.
The competition winner is a trader from Russia; he opened his competitive account in the company Straighthold Investment Group, Inc, being a part of the group of companies LiteForex. The 2nd and 5th places were taken by the traders from Belarus, the 3rd and 8th – the traders from Ukraine, the 4th – the trader from Lithuania, the 6th and 7th places also were taken by Russians.
« it’s impossible to tell about a considerable superiority of someone among winners », - comments, the final results of trading competition, the marketing director of the group of companies LiteForex Simeon Rakhmanov, - « the gap between contenders for various places was estimated at the tenth parts of a point, as well as a difference between prize-winning and not prize-winning rating positions».
The most successful trading was the trading of the winner, in the true sense of the word, – the trader managed to increase his deposit by 50 % and following the strict competitive rules of trade-keeping. Also the Russian managed to come to the ending of the competition with the smallest deposit: the trader has kept only 40039.51 on the competitive deposit from initial 100 000 US dollars.
The prize-winning sums will be deposited into accounts specified by the winners during three bank days and its can be used by their owners discretion with no restrictions.

Regulatory Body

Hi Dmitry,
Just wondering has Lite-Forex register with any regulatory body like NFA, CFTC and etc?
I m not sure which is applicable to you. I m suggesting this is because I've read so many negatives and positives thread till I don't know which to believe anymore. I think with some regulatory body behind a company, I m sure it will be an advantage for Lite-Forex to boost investors confidence. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Back