• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
For who from malaysia can use local bank as deposited. It make so easy to deposited n withdraw. Just use local bank.
All step already given at trader cabinet. Just read carefully u will understand fast
Hmmm... if i told you LITEFOREX is the biggest broker, you will say I'm lying.
But i can say LITEFOREX can provide the best service and support to investors & trasders.
LITEFOREX use Meta Trader platform, MT4 platform is the most popular at the moment.
Even you can starting trading with minimum $1 of micro account

I see quite a numbers of "rosy" postings for Liteforex that I am actually "tempted" to sign up with them.

Any plans from FPA to remove the comment "Caution is recommended dealing with this company" at the Forex Broker review section??
That statement acts as a "blaring siren" warning potential clients to "deal at your own risk" with this company.

So, hmmmmm....To risk or not to risk, that's the question! : P

Today liteforex clients are citizens of more than several countries
Hundreds of traders, who invest funds in stock markets and forex, open accounts at liteforex daily

liteforex live chat time is
for a question
1 a.m. Mon - 23.59 p.m. Fri (GMT +2)
manager
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Mon-Fri (GMT +2)
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Mon-Fri (GMT +2)

LITEFOREX is really a good broker and I appreciate the services it is providing to its clients. I have seen other broker’s site too but services of LITEFOREX are good.

LITEFOREX is more interesting for the withdraw because it use several e-money and you can transfer money in your accounts.

To those actively promoting and praising LiteForex here at FPA, you guys are getting to be like hawkers hawking your wares on the street.

If LiteForex is getting better as a broker company, than prove your case and get the FPA to remove the comment "Caution is recommended dealing with this company" at the Forex Brokers Reviews section as that statement acts as a blaring siren, and a stigma, warning potential clients to "deal at your own risk" with this company.

LiteForex web page look nice and presentable, of course, but so does a numbers of other brokers which have been warned as bucketshop by FPA.

For now, as long as FPA has put a “Special Notes: Caution is recommended dealing with this company.” most everyone looking for a potential Broker and reading that warning sign will and is recommended to be cautious if they want to deal with LiteForex.

I think I might try out Liteforex Demo account to check it out myself and will post my comment(s) accordingly.

Back