liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

RahmanSL

Major
Zaree12,

What I am saying is that if LiteForex is such a good broker now, they should make some efforts to have the FPA remove that “Special Notes: Caution is recommended dealing with this company”at the Forex Brokers Reviews section.

Please don’t take the defensive stance as it portrays a negative image of the company.

lanlanlan12

Recruit
yes you can fund and withdraw account using , “Webmoney”, “Liberty Reserve”, “Moneybookers” or “Alertpay

yes you can use e-currency, such as Liberty Reserve, Webmoney, Alertpay.yes
also, wire transfer is most safty method as deposit andwithdraw.

lanlanlan12

Recruit
Zaree12,

What I am saying is that if LiteForex is such a good broker now, they should make some efforts to have the FPA remove that “Special Notes: Caution is recommended dealing with this company”at the Forex Brokers Reviews section.

Please don’t take the defensive stance as it portrays a negative image of the company.

please link of that you say(FPA)

RahmanSL

Major
I have already wrote that above.

Go to FPA "Reviews & Ratings" (Top Left hand corner) and under "Forex Brokers Reviews" and click on "liteforex.org (lite-forex.com)".

You mean to tell me you have not visited that section yet??

RahmanSL

Major
Khnow_khnow, you really don’t understand what I wrote; do you?

Scroll up to the top of this page to the green strips that reads “Home Reviews & Ratings Performance Test Scam Resolution…etc”.

Open “Reviews & Ratings” and look for "liteforex.org (lite-forex.com)" and read what the Forex Peace Army (FPA), meaning this site you are at right now, reviews on LiteForex.

There is no need for link. If you still cannot understand, than ask the Moderator of this site for direction… LOL, what sort of IB are you?

arbithoven

Private
what do you think about LiteForex?

Dear All Trader,

Is there any body using LiteForex broker? How about experience with LiteForex?
the first, I good use LiteForex, fast execution, very few requote, But how if your profit increase big?
Very many requote, very slow execution. When my profit increase become more 3500%, they are not fair, disturb my account to be very difficult to entry or close my potition.

Any body here using LiteForex??? Please share your experience.

Thank you,

Attachments

• many-requotes.jpg
    many-requotes.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 12
  • our_profit.jpg
    our_profit.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 10

Shuvalov

LiteForex Representative
Zaree12,
Dear RahmanSL,
As a representative of LiteForex I apologize for the late response. I am happy to say that we got in touch with the Forum Administration and they were so kind to remove that “Special Notes”. Now the problem is fixed. Thank you very much for your posts and best wishes in trading!

Zaree12,
I should clarify that zaree12, lanlanlan12, pakistani_m1 and khnow_khnow are not the representatives of LiteForex, with all due respect to them.

Shuvalov

LiteForex Representative
Dear zaree12, lanlanlan12, pakistani_m1 and khnow_khnow,
If you are clients of LiteForex I kindly ask you to speak on behalf of yourself not on behalf of the representatives of the company. Thank you for your understanding.

Shuvalov

LiteForex Representative
Dear All Trader,

Is there any body using LiteForex broker? How about experience with LiteForex?
the first, I good use LiteForex, fast execution, very few requote, But how if your profit increase big?
Very many requote, very slow execution. When my profit increase become more 3500%, they are not fair, disturb my account to be very difficult to entry or close my potition.

Any body here using LiteForex??? Please share your experience.

Thank you,
Dear arbithoven,
Could you please contact us directly so we can better assist you with this situation?
Live chat: https://siteheart.com/js/chat/chat.html?ent=22445
ICQ 194206248
E-mail: eng.support@liteforex.org

Last edited: