• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
hi guys ! today i see price of bitcoin is too high. how can we get it. we will have more fund for forex account. in liteforex they accept bitcoin .

join in marathon now guys ! if you have ability you can get 15000$ . it really good ! i'm not enouggh experience for this contest !

liteforex is going to announce the result of second stage of world challenge contest on 10th ......just wait and watch.

the 2nd stage winner is russian. he is very lucky. i hope i can get prize. but now i wait the next stage hic hic

yes. now we should prepare for the last contest of year. supermarathon- is good for trader . who can get money from this market. and we can get more money with this market. it is good.

this time we need to relax and we can get more profit the most profit in some order. i see some book . they talk about the profit a thousan pip. it's great. but i ever get it

liteforex continuously updates its MT4, it has been a very productive after its updations....

Hello orni308

liteforex continuously updates its MT4, it has been a very productive after its updations....

I don't think this broker updates anything, they buy the software from metaquotes and it's that company who updates the "platform".

Pity they can't program their staff and employees to tell the truth when it comes to dealing with its clients problems and concerns.

I once witnessed one of their support staff double jobbing at another broker where he tried to ban/remove 5 of that brokers clients simply because he hated them at this broker, luck I was also employed at the other broker at the time and twigged on to what he was doing, the best laugh was when he placed the clients IP address with "usernames" on the or brokers forum to justify his ego, but he stupidly forgot to check that one of the IP and "username" didn't exist at the other boker, and he was simply using the IP address from clients at this broker to destroy the other broker.

Not a good thing to do in respect of the two brokers Privacy Policies

Good luck
ilearn2t

Back