• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
The LITEFOREX produce the most popular traders’ software...participants: dealing desks, broker and investment companies, banks, special software developers, data providers.

To those actively promoting and praising LiteForex here at FPA, you guys are getting to be like hawkers hawking your wares on the street.

If LiteForex is getting better as a broker company, than prove your case and get the FPA to remove the comment "Caution is recommended dealing with this company" at the Forex Brokers Reviews section as that statement acts as a blaring siren, and a stigma, warning potential clients to "deal at your own risk" with this company.

LiteForex web page look nice and presentable, of course, but so does a numbers of other brokers which have been warned as bucketshop by FPA.

For now, as long as FPA has put a “Special Notes: Caution is recommended dealing with this company.” most everyone looking for a potential Broker and reading that warning sign will and is recommended to be cautious if they want to deal with LiteForex.

I think I might try out Liteforex Demo account to check it out myself and will post my comment(s) accordingly.

Web-site are governed by Straighthold Investment Group Inc., registered resident of Seychelles, according to the terms of the International Business Companies Act, 1994 (Act 24 of 1994).

LiteForex service mark is registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the serial number 78863864 and registration number 3255556. The owner of the LiteForex service mark is Straighthold Investment Group, Inc.

Straighthold Investment Group, Inc. activity is regulated by Seychelles International Business Authority, company is registered under the ref. number 036925.
for a more detail please see it
Legal information about forex services | LiteForex

Zaree12,

What I am saying is that if LiteForex is such a good broker now, they should make some efforts to have the FPA remove that “Special Notes: Caution is recommended dealing with this company”at the Forex Brokers Reviews section.

Please don’t take the defensive stance as it portrays a negative image of the company.

yes you can fund and withdraw account using , “Webmoney”, “Liberty Reserve”, “Moneybookers” or “Alertpay

yes you can use e-currency, such as Liberty Reserve, Webmoney, Alertpay.yes
also, wire transfer is most safty method as deposit andwithdraw.

Zaree12,

What I am saying is that if LiteForex is such a good broker now, they should make some efforts to have the FPA remove that “Special Notes: Caution is recommended dealing with this company”at the Forex Brokers Reviews section.

Please don’t take the defensive stance as it portrays a negative image of the company.

please link of that you say(FPA)

I have already wrote that above.

Go to FPA "Reviews & Ratings" (Top Left hand corner) and under "Forex Brokers Reviews" and click on "liteforex.org (lite-forex.com)".

You mean to tell me you have not visited that section yet??

Khnow_khnow, you really don’t understand what I wrote; do you?

Scroll up to the top of this page to the green strips that reads “Home Reviews & Ratings Performance Test Scam Resolution…etc”.

Open “Reviews & Ratings” and look for "liteforex.org (lite-forex.com)" and read what the Forex Peace Army (FPA), meaning this site you are at right now, reviews on LiteForex.

There is no need for link. If you still cannot understand, than ask the Moderator of this site for direction… LOL, what sort of IB are you?

Back