• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Mr. Shuvalov,

I am glad to see you replying to this post. Yes, as I have mentioned, I am aware of Demo Sever problem at LiteForex.

Anywhere, I am at least 3-4 weeks away in completing (and comparing) Demo testing on Demo accounts (LiteForex and 2 other brokers) before deciding on a Live account…And I am sure I will get such prompt back-ups from LiteForex Representatives, such as yourself, when I do run into some problems in my Live account.

Thank you for your words. This is really pleasant.

LiteForex server very bad to now!!!

I have contacted the support, but the answers are not satisfactory for me. Their server very slow to now. Request order until more 2 MINUTES, not again in SECOND.
I have screen shot about always requotes from this platform. I request order at other broker no problem. But Why with LiteForex???

Attachments

• CRAZY_dealing.jpg
    CRAZY_dealing.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 16
Mr. Shuvalov,

I think your support team have to clean out that “bug” problem with LiteForex servers fast.

Like arbithoven wrote above, the platform execution time is just terrible at times.
One of my trades, no. 42473664 for 2 lot “Sell” USD/CHF 1.1599 and pre-set TP at 1.1599. I tried closing the position, many times, when it was at 1.1601 and then when the TP level was hit (a few times) nothing happened. I tried closing the position manually, but still nothing happens. I took a screen shot of that event for confirmation.

Then I closed the trading platform thinking that there must be connection error or something like that. After I have logged back in, I was quite shocked that the USD/CHF opened position is no longer there. Checking in the Account History, I am even more shocked to find that the USD/CHF position has been closed by “invisible hands” at 1.1631 with a LOSS of -usd275.13

Since my account is only a Demo account, and I understand there is still a problem with LiteForex server, you don’t have to do anything for me.

But please, I think your Live Account client above, arbithoven, does seem to have a very legitimate claims against LiteForex which require urgent attention.
I am on a Demo, and so I know how poor arbithoven must feel on a Live account.

Thank you.

I have contacted the support, but the answers are not satisfactory for me. Their server very slow to now. Request order until more 2 MINUTES, not again in SECOND.
I have screen shot about always requotes from this platform. I request order at other broker no problem. But Why with LiteForex???

Dear arbithoven,
We are now working to get this situation resolved. Presumably you do not use Maximum Deviation Option. Is that right?

Request order very slow !

do you know who I'm talking about?

I will say that, when I click Request Order, dealing process very slow. and that is make requotes. If fast execution, so impossible happen requotes.
the mean, server LiteFOrex to now VERY SLOW.

I click Request Order with time 1 - 2 MINUTES. It is Crazy Broker. Usually different only 4 - 10 second and that is very very long time.

That is a market maker.

do you know who I'm talking about?

I will say that, when I click Request Order, dealing process very slow. and that is make requotes. If fast execution, so impossible happen requotes.
the mean, server LiteFOrex to now VERY SLOW.

I click Request Order with time 1 - 2 MINUTES. It is Crazy Broker. Usually different only 4 - 10 second and that is very very long time.

That is a market maker.

Execution speed and requotes depend on a number of things. Now we need to find out what is happening.
I have to ask you 2 questions:
1. Do you use “Maximum Deviation” option in “New Order” window?
2. Do you want us to discuss your situation here on forum (we will may have to speak about some private thing like the use of expert advisors)?

Broker is NOT feasible !!!

now logic like this.
I wear a deviation 3 pips and it still requotes. if I wear a deviation of more than 3 pips, meaning I get a spread of more than 6 pips for the major pair. Right?
continues, I am not questioning the deviation. I asked why the order is processed for so long? was not included in the count of a professional. on the other broker orders are processed only about 1-6 seconds rose more than 6 seconds is not feasible. I often get even more from the process of 60-120 seconds of execution. Is this feasible? :unhappy:

now logic like this.
I wear a deviation 3 pips and it still requotes. if I wear a deviation of more than 3 pips, meaning I get a spread of more than 6 pips for the major pair. Right?
continues, I am not questioning the deviation. I asked why the order is processed for so long? was not included in the count of a professional. on the other broker orders are processed only about 1-6 seconds rose more than 6 seconds is not feasible. I often get even more from the process of 60-120 seconds of execution. Is this feasible? :unhappy:

Could you send me your trading logs for those days when there were significant delays in execution on email: adviser@liteforex.org

Last edited:
There are three ways of order execution that are used by non-ECN brokerage companies working with Metatrader 4:

1. Instant execution. It is quote processing exactly on request. This mode requires a quotes flow to be filtered carefully and delivers slow flow. If the connection is of low quality there is no wonder the number of requotes increases. By the time server receives an instruction to open an order with the price shown in the open order window (F9 button) the price has already left server and if a flow is rather fast a deviation of 2-3 points is not enogh.

2. Execution by market. This mode of quoting assumes delivery of the price that is on server at the moment when buttons buy or sell are pressed and slippage is to be expected. Which means that a trader’s wish to open an order at the quote he sees at the moment he presses a button is taken into account but will not be obligatory realized. An order will be executed at the quote that is on server when it receives an instruction.

3. Execution on request. It is a manual quotation mode. A client receives a quote from dealer. The quote is valid for up to 5 seconds. A trader either decides to enter the market or refuses to place an order at the quote provided. This mode is slow in execution, but it guarantees an order to be executed at the very exact price that was requested.

In your particular case there is no surprise a brokerage company representative asked for your log-file. He needs it to recreate the situation second by second: to find out what the delay was after your platform has sent an order and before it was received by server for processing, how long it took the server to process an order.

Thus while choosing brokerage company you are facing the choice: either instant execution – but this way you get the higher quotation accuracy and instead have to pay for it with requotes and as a result orders are executed more slowly, or execution by market – orders are executed faster and requotes are not likely to be expected, but of course the accuracy of quotes received gets worse as well. Or you can choose an ECN broker so you’ll escape from requotes but on the other hand these kind of brokerage companies have many other implicit difficulties.

Nevertheless if other companies do not have any delays you should consider changing your broker because as I see it an individual tracing of internet channel in your particular case cannot be applied for your work. I believe you should try a brokerage company with Execution by Market mode. This mode of order execution is less accurate but if you don’t take for one 3-5 pips of deviation which such brokers offer – for you it’s not that important.

Back