Liteforex Don`t pay my profit

Dear Top Secret,

Our trading department and representative on russian mmgp forum already gave you answer few months ago. We can not add anything else. If it will be necessary we will send all information about your group of traders with the same IP adresses and CID and about your fraud schemes to administration of forexpeacearmy forum. I am sure that after checking of all information they will mark this topic as resolved.

Best regards,
represenatative of LiteForex
where is proof o f yor LP?
It is a theft of my money!!!
It is real skam of this broker

По русски говоря базару не будет надо мочить! В топку эту кухню!
P.S. sorry other language:D

Dear Top Secret,

Our trading department and representative on russian mmgp forum already gave you answer few months ago. We can not add anything else. If it will be necessary we will send all information about your group of traders with the same IP adresses and CID and about your fraud schemes to administration of forexpeacearmy forum. I am sure that after checking of all information they will mark this topic as resolved.

Best regards,
represenatative of LiteForex
liteforex are absolutly fraudulent, i have hundred of proofs , if they were honests, we would not stay here. PLEASE do not invest with these fraudsters i´m tell you it seriously , this man tell us the truth !!

Back