• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LiteForex.eu (was Mayzus.com, was UwcFx.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello UWC Neeraj

Your Ban is Permanent and will not be lifted.

Thanks for your reply, I never wanted the ban lifted, all I needed was your reasons behind the ban so others could judge your company as a brokerage firm by the way you control your junior staff.

As for your moderator setting me up, you judge.

While talking about copy & paste:

Part of post by nsawork
you will be excluded from the Bonus for posting and not being paid for them like some other members who are also in the same category

Part of my reply:
I prefer not to be included in any PTP promotion

So I already thought I'd agreed to opt out of the paid-to-post system, and post my one article, but the other member seemed to have got away with breaking the rules by not asking first or placing a source link. I ask questions about this and I get banned, yet nothing is done about the wrongdoer ?

Why was my one article not simply removed like the wrongdoers or does it now look like another case where you moderator simply banned me to cover up other wrongdoings committed by himself.

As for your quote:

Wherever needed source is duly credited.

Allowing your staff to illegally copy & paste articles from other sources that benefit your company can't be right.

As for investing in your company, my friends and I give you the thumbs down on this one.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello UWC Neeraj
Good luck
ilearn2t

Thanks for your reply, I never wanted the ban lifted, all I needed was your reasons behind the ban so others could judge your company as a brokerage firm by the way you control your junior staff.

The reason is already given.

As for your moderator setting me up, you judge.

While talking about copy & paste:

Part of post by nsawork

Part of my reply:

So I already thought I'd agreed to opt out of the paid-to-post system, and post my one article, but the other member seemed to have got away with breaking the rules by not asking first or placing a source link. I ask questions about this and I get banned, yet nothing is done about the wrongdoer ?

Why was my one article not simply removed like the wrongdoers or does it now look like another case where you moderator simply banned me to cover up other wrongdoings committed by himself.

We have nothing to do with what happen with you at another Forum.

But you have tried to attack our Forum Staff a reason enough for your Permanent ban.

Allowing your staff to illegally copy & paste articles from other sources that benefit your company can't be right.

As for investing in your company, my friends and I give you the thumbs down on this one.

Just looking at your Posts they are nothing but Spam.

We do not need Spammers like you.

Hello UWC Neeraj

The reason is already given.

We have nothing to do with what happen with you at another Forum.

But you have tried to attack our Forum Staff a reason enough for your Permanent ban.

Just looking at your Posts they are nothing but Spam.

All the alleged wrongful acts committed by your moderator that I've posted in this thread is deemed to have been committed at your support forum, not at some other brokers forum.

I've never once disagreed with the permanent ban for accusing your moderator of wrongful acts, especially now you clearly state that your company allows him and other staff members to obtain copyright material from other sites without first asking permission.

As for the rest of your quote:

It would be nice to see proof of your allegations into my alleged spam posting ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello UWC Neeraj
As for the rest of your quote:

Good luck
ilearn2t

All the alleged wrongful acts committed by your moderator that I've posted in this thread is deemed to have been committed at your support forum, not at some other brokers forum.

I've never once disagreed with the permanent ban for accusing your moderator of wrongful acts, especially now you clearly state that your company allows him and other staff members to obtain copyright material from other sites without first asking permission.

We already have Legal Disclaimer and DMCA in place for the content that is posted by our Moderators and source is also credited.

They are doing nothing wrong and who are you to tell us what must be done.

It would be nice to see proof of your allegations into my alleged spam posting ?

Your Spam Posts

262mfb5.png

2cy1qts.png

2d7788o.png

9seb94.png

npng1s.png

ve9dsi.png

20s90nn.png

Last edited:
Hello UWC Neeraj

Our Moderator has done nothing wrong.

We already have Legal Disclaimer and DMCA in place.

Your Spam Posts

2iaa4i1.png

15cgf7r.png

168zus9.png

2qjkl7d.png

5a3mfo.png

2ykz295.png

opec.png

r8xnib.png

Hello UWC Neeraj

You've already stated earlier in this thread that your moderator is allowed to use copy & paste to help improve your support forum.

Why worry about the Legal Disclaimer as it might only cover your support forum if any legal actions arise from cases, such as allowing or knowingly allowing others to post material that might have been obtained without consent of the owner or owners.

Now the question must be asked:

1) Did your moderator breach the Legal Disclaimer laws from the other site or sites from where these posts came from ?

As for the DMCA, it is up to other site owners to report any stolen content that might be placed on your support forum by others.

Now we both know I used copy & paste once and clearly added a link back to the original source. (where I had already asked permission from the author and website owner)

So why place more alleged spam images when you once again have no proof of any wrongful acts committed by myself ?

Still the same answer:

Good luck
ilearn2t

Last edited:
The mayzus is going down because of its narrow mind for the Muslim countries, Mayzus stop the forum bonus just for the Muslim countries,

Hello muhammad ayaz

I don't think the problem stops there, this brokers "rep" used (what I believe) illegal tactics to cover up another employees wrongful acts at this and another brokers site where he double jobs.

The illegal tactics surrounds the placing of an image to try and justify the reasons behind trying to stop me publishing the truth about one of their members of staff and the wrongful acts being committed that their support forum against this brokers clients.

If you look closely at the image above were he pretends I copied & pasted from another brokers site, you'll notice the bottom of the image is altered to hide the true location this image was taken from, my question is simple "did the employee of Mayzus.com (then UwcFx.com, United World Capital) legally obtain this image with prior consent from the broker in question or simply "steal" it to justify this brokers scam towards a client like myself ?

Glad your "rep" states
No more Response will be given.
hopefully someone else will deal with my concerns surrounding this and other matters involving your staff.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Mayzus.com

Dear Elizabeth,

I would like to inform you that as of 28.2.2014, you will have a new contact at Mayzus Investment Company.

I would like to make the transition from myself to your new account manager as smooth as possible, and therefore I would like to provide you with the contact details of Karolina Seredynska, who will be taking care of you in the future.

You can contact Karolina directly on skype at: mayzus-karolina.seredynska

Or you can e mail her personally on: karolina.seredynska@mayzus.com

I wish you the best of success in the future, and thank you for your continued support and cooperation with Mayzus Investment Company.

Kind Regards,
Pencho Murdjev
Mayzus Investment Company

Let me try and explain this in a language we both understand.

While your "rep" username = (UWC Neeraj) remains in your employment and his remarks
used to cover up his own illegal action to justify his lies, are not rescinded by yourselves, then you can forget about any new account being opened on my behalf.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Last edited:
Back