• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LiteForex.eu (was Mayzus.com, was UwcFx.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Sergey Mayzus

Any updates on why your company as refused to investigate my claims of possible illegal actions committed by members of your brokerage company to cover up possible scams being carried out in the name of mayzus.com

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello mayzus.com

Dear Liz, can you please send information about these scams to support@mayzus.com? We really appreciate your concern and will try to resolve the issue ASAP.

Thanks for your reply in facebook, but I would prefer to have this discussion here, so all members/clients/guests can see for themselves how unsuspecting clients were being scammed by one or more wrongful employees in the name of your company, I did intend including your company in an article coming very soon on this forum linking one of your employees to major crimes at his other brokers place of work.

My major complaints concern two of your employers username UWC Neeraj at this forum & username Essence (nsawork) at your support forum Fxfred

Having suffer blackmail, intimidation and scams from your employer (nsawork) at his other place of employment, I decided to open an account with your brokerage firm, I also joined your support forum.

Before placing any articles on the boards, I did ask first to check the rules and got guarantees that it was alright to do so.

I also obeyed the rules and reported a member for copy & paste (who didn't obey the rules) but no shock to myself the members thread was simply deleted and 100s of reply's from other honest members gone with it.

The reason the member wasn't warned or banned was because he and (nsawork) were partners in crime at the other brokers support forum as paid employees.

The only member warned was myself by (nsawork) and just like the scam concerning himself and others over at the other broker he waited to I had a chance to win a major prize in your contest and banned me, sighting Copy & paste as the main reason.

Pity his ego got the best of him, because I don't think your trading contests were link to your forum like the other broker ?

But just like the other contest, I made him happy by simply destroying my contest account.

I did reported the facts on your other sponsored forum (forexpeople) and got the answers I didn't expect, for not only did your employee (UWC Neeraj) refuse to except (nsawork) was scamming clients at your broker, as part of (UWC Neeraj) coverup to hide the facts he himself included an image from a well respected broker, claiming I used Copy & paste from their site, even adding the full brokers details at the bottom of the image, the only part of the image missing was the true source from were the article truly came from (my own forum).

I quickly replied to (UWC Neeraj) that I suspected he obtained the image without proper authority making it illegal to post in public, within minutes all messages were removed, only for the image to reappear at this forum, minus the bottom part clearly stating the other brokers website address, and still no original source link back to the source of the article.

Sadly (UWC Neeraj) in attempt to cover up for (nsawork) scams, he/she didn't know that me winning a major prize in your contest would not have benefited myself, as I never need the money and like many 100s if not 1000s of dollars I've given away to so many other traders in the past, your broker would have been the real winners.

As for other scams (nsawork) used at your support forum to cheat your clients out of their own money, I wait until I see your reply to my concerns so far in connection to the above.

Please don't fall into the same trap as the other broker and try and claim the support forum is not linked to your broker, as all members partaking in your Paid-To-Post program at the support forum uses their earnings to support their trading accounts with yourselves, and any scams committed against them at your support forum, links your broker by association to the crimes.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Dear Elizabeth, this issue is under investigation right now. Please feel free to contact us directly via LiveChat on the corporate website, if you experience any issues.

Hello MAYZUS_rep

Dear Liz,

in the case we missed something from your explanation (you only complained about ban on the forum and a discussion with our representative at FPA). If there are any other issues that haven't been brought to our attention yet, please let us know, so we can fix them.

Best regards,
Mayzus_rep.

My issues involve your rep: UWC Neeraj placing an illegal image taken from another brokers website to cover up the true facts above crimes being committed at your brokerage firm.

Do you understand what I saying ?

Simply ask your rep: UWC Neeraj if this is true or not, then get back to me ASAP.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Dear Liz, let us double-check to make sure we understand your point correctly.

1. You were banned from fxfred forum that partners with Mayzus for paid posts.
2. You agreed with the ban.
3. You are unhappy with the fxfred moderator with "nsawork" nickname, as s/he copies and pastes content.
4. You are unhappy with the comments of the user with "UWC Neeraj" nickname as you think s/he covers up for "nsawork".

Is there anything we missed?

Please also note that your comment in the other FPA thread saying "this matter was investigated over 1 year 3 months ago when your brokerage firm first knew about it" is incorrect. Unfortunately the issue was only brought to our attention 2 days ago, once you posted the comment in one of our social networks account, and we have started an investigation immediately.

In order for issues to be processed appropriately, please address them directly to our support department via email, LiveChat, phone, contact form on the website. Unfortunately it is impossible to monitor all messages on all forums that mention Mayzus, and if you have contacted us before via website/email/phone and your request was ignored, please provide a proof of such contact, and we will thoroughly investigate our staff and take appropriate measures. At the moment we are checking your complaint, and will inform you about the results. Please let us know, if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Best regards,
Mayzus_rep

Hello MAYZUS_rep

Unfortunately the issue was only brought to our attention 2 days ago, once you posted the comment in one of our social networks account, and we have started an investigation immediately.

Here's the answer your brokers employee give over a year ago on behalf of your brokerage company.

Your issue is already closed by us.

Please just investigate this question below:

1) Ask your representative (username: UWC Neeraj) for your brokerage firm Mayzus.com if he/she posted an image on the forexpeoples forum on the 20/Dec/2012

That is all I need to find out, once you have replied with this answer I'll give you my one and only last reply in this thread regrading this issue.

Thanks
Liz

Dear Elizabeth,

We have completed our investigation, and we would like to inform you of the results.

1. The information we received from FxFred Forum Management was that the employee who was moderating Fxfred Forum under the nicknames ‘nsawork/Essense’ was let go from the company in April 2013, and is no longer working on that particular Forum.

2. Our official representative who works under the nickname ‘UWC Neeraj’ on FPA did not inform the Marketing department about this particular thread at the end of 2012: this is why your complaint was overlooked and was only brought to our attention a few days ago. We admit that the comments made by ‘UWC Neeraj’ were of an inappropriate nature for a Company representative. We sincerely apologize on behalf of the Company and the employee.

We would like to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Best regards,
Mayzus Team

Hello MAYZUS_rep

I think someone might be trying to hide the truth from yourself as well, to cover up these crimes. ;)

Dear Elizabeth,

1. The information we received from FxFred Forum Management was that the employee who was moderating Fxfred Forum under the nicknames ‘nsawork/Essense’ was let go from the company in April 2013, and is no longer working on that particular Forum.

Best regards,
Mayzus Team

Essence (formerly known as nsawork) still have the title Moderator and the last time I checked he was still up to his old tricks of banning people on fxfred right up to 23/05/2013, not bad going for someone who was let go a month previous. ;)

Dear Elizabeth,

We have completed our investigation, and we would like to inform you of the results.

2. Our official representative who works under the nickname ‘UWC Neeraj’ on FPA did not inform the Marketing department about this particular thread at the end of 2012: this is why your complaint was overlooked and was only brought to our attention a few days ago. We admit that the comments made by ‘UWC Neeraj’ were of an inappropriate nature for a Company representative. We sincerely apologize on behalf of the Company and the employee.

Best regards,
Mayzus Team

Don't worry about the apology, I've never informed the other innocent broker about the illegal image ‘UWC Neeraj’ used from their website to try and cover up ‘nsawork/Essense’ wrongfully action against myself at your support forum (fxfred).

Good luck
Liz

Hello MAYZUS_rep

Dear merlin4x,

Please also note that we do not tolerate any aggression or abuse directed towards our staff. Please conduct a discussion in a polite manner.

Best regards,
Mayzus_rep

Do you really believe others can show your employees respect and behave in a "polite" manner, after reading the somewhat slanderous and hurtful remarks made by your unprofessional member staff (quotes & image below), towards myself simply to cover up crimes committed by him/herself and others associates with your brokerage firm.

Stupid replies like the ones below only creates a situation where none of your employees can be truly treated with respect or trusted again.

The reason is already given.

Just looking at your Posts they are nothing but Spam.

We do not need Spammers like you.

They are doing nothing wrong and who are you to tell us what must be done.

uwc.gif

You reap what you sow

The use of the image above in this reply will be explained in my future thread on these wrongdoers.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Dear Elizabeth [ilearn2t],

your complaint in regards to the Mayzus representative's actions on this forum was investigated and we have officially and sincerely apologized. Official action was taken, and the above mentioned employee does not represent Mayzus on the forum anymore. However, you don't know the details of the issue with the customer of MayzusFS [merlin4x], and we can assure you and all forum visitors that the MayzusFS employee was only requiring standard verification documents that we must obtain according to the regulating authorities' requirements in order to provide financial services. The procedure of verification might be slightly complicated (which is not our intention, but a requirement of the regulator), but it guarantees that we follow all legal requirements and operate strictly according to them. For all customers it ensures safety of their transactions and information, not otherwise.

If you have any unresolved complaints or issues with Mayzus group of companies, we will be happy to assist you and do our best to resolve them ASAP.

Best regards,
Mayzus_rep

Back