• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LiteForex.eu (was Mayzus.com, was UwcFx.com)

General discussions of a financial company
there is new year bonus on UWCFX as we have to make 100 posts in one of their forums and we will get 100$ in our Uwcfx account, so i have made 100 posts and now waiting for my bonus. so this is really great bonus again along with other bonuses. so 20$ for sign up and then free debit card and then 100$ more. is not it a great start?

well I have worked with some other brokers too but certainly not too much sites give us bonus like that as I remember FXDD has offered well but as a new member now UWCFX is offering best things to achieve as 20$ bonus plus cards and also more bonuses and we can deposit money too. I am really much impressed and I would like to continue posting there.

well I have opened an account there and this is one of the best forex broker these days for me as I have registered an account and verified as support really helped me in this matter, they gave me 20$ bonus for trading and I have started trading there and also they are giving free debit card too so lots of promotions and bonuses and I am just enjoying there.

Hello everyone

My name is Ravi, I am from India.
I've been hired by UWCFX to spread as much as information as possible about the broker, increasing the knowledge about what the company has to offer. Also to interact with members, collect their opinion and try to help them, if they need any help.

Hope I am allowed to choose this thread of UWCFX as a platform for the above purposes.

I make it a point to go by the rules and try my best not to break any. But If by mistake I end up breaking any I can assure you its completely by mistake and no by intention. And so I would prefer a warning via PM than a ban, as I believe I can rectify myself given a chance.

Regards
Ravi

I am also member of this site, i like their regularities because of these regularities these people are giving much importance to members, like freezing JPY pairs for some days to avoid more loss to clients

I am also member of this site, i like their regularities because of these regularities these people are giving much importance to members, like freezing JPY pairs for some days to avoid more loss to clients

UWCFX is a very reputed broker and as a trader i am completely satisfied with them. I have dealt with many brokers but did not find anyone close to the United World Capital.

They also have a very Popular forum FXFRED where members can learn a lot and get to know the lastest of the Fundamental and Technical Analysis from the leading analysts.

They have good Customer Support and very fast Withdrawals.:)

I'm just going to join this nice thread, as I'm a UWC client for over 3 years. I've been always happy with all money transactions, bonuses and orders execution. Broker is regulated by EU laws, which also makes me feel safer. I would recommend everybody to join, if you're looking forward to work with a stable and reliable partner.

Hello UWC

Before I invest into my new account, all I want to know is why I got banned from your support forum FXFRED simply for asking a simple question ?

At my last broker (FXOpen) I uncovered what looked like a suspect scam involving a few bad moderators at their support forum, and once I privately reported this to other staff members I was banned in what now looks like some sort of attempt to cover up this alleged crime and many more suspect bad going ons at their forum.

The mod who banned me at FXOpen is also a moderator at your support forum and once again it seems like I've been banned under this lame excuse of copy & paste rule (same excuse as FXOpen) but all I did was as the moderator why he can ban others for C&P when I uncovered 100's if not 1000's of copy & paste belonging to himself.

See image of reason behind ban:
candp.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello UWC

Before I invest into my new account, all I want to know is why I got banned from your support forum FXFRED simply for asking a simple question ?

Hello dear ilearn2t/PTPforex,

You have been Banned in our forum FXFRED for Multiple Copy Paste and Offending Forum Staff.

I will give you Proofs regarding this.

Your Post
2vi2nvr.png

Copied from
2i0utmf.png

33ljimo.png

2d9wlmq.png

We do not allow any Copy Paste in our Forum and Permanent Ban is issued.

Hello UWC Neeraj

1) In keeping with your forum rules, my alleged C&P has a source link back to where it was copied from. Why do you not show or mention this for ?

2) I reported another member to your moderator for C&P but your moderator simply removed the whole thread containing all the posts and that was that, but then again the alleged rule breaker and moderator both work together as moderators at another forex forum. We wouldn't want them to fall out over at the other forum if your moderator seemed to be doing his job by banning that member for not having any link back to source in accordance with your forum rules.

3) Your moderator seems to be one of the most copy & paste members you have at the forum, as for me, my friends and fellow investors we'll take our trading elsewhere, as your support forum is no place for genuine clients to be associated with.

Please Google: nsawork quote of the day as an example of his work.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello UWC Neeraj

Please Google: nsawork quote of the day as an example of his work.

Good luck
ilearn2t

1) In keeping with your forum rules, my alleged C&P has a source link back to where it was copied from. Why do you not show or mention this for ?

We do not allow any Copy Paste.

Giving source link for copy paste does not mean that it is allowed.

2) I reported another member to your moderator for C&P but your moderator simply removed the whole thread containing all the posts and that was that, but then again the alleged rule breaker and moderator both work together as moderators at another forex forum. We wouldn't want them to fall out over at the other forum if your moderator seemed to be doing his job by banning that member for not having any link back to source in accordance with your forum rules.

You have no rights to attack our Moderators and this alone is sufficient to give you a Permanent Ban.

You don't have the rights to offend any member of this community especially our Staff Member. If we get a report that you have offended someone you will get banned immediately without any notices or warning.

3) Your moderator seems to be one of the most copy & paste members you have at the forum, as for me, my friends and fellow investors we'll take our trading elsewhere, as your support forum is no place for genuine clients to be associated with.

The posts done by our Moderator are for the development of the Forum and they are allowed to post useful content for our members. Moderators are not being paid for the points accumulated from their posts.

Wherever needed source is duly credited.

Your Ban is Permanent and will not be lifted.

Back