Liteforex is a big Scammer!! 680000 USD !!!

jorgefx111

Private
Hi , I adviced to people do not invest with liteforex !!! i have been following them during years. They are a bi assossiation of criminals , i have a lot of proofs. If someone want proofs contact with me ( my language is spanish but i can write in english more or less. PLEASE DO NOT INVEST WITH THESE CRIMINALS !!! YOU WILL LOSS YOUR MONEY

danney5215

Private, 1st Class
Liteforex is really one professional liar. As long as withdrawn is not proceeded, the bank verification is used as an excuse to delay. It is delayed again and again . At the earlier time, we also withdrawn our money successfully. It is a quick solution before there is no big profit. Please don't play and act games. Return our principal and profits as soon as possible. From beginning to end,liteforex is a liar, is liteforex not afraid to have a prosecution?
Liteforex still owe me 620000 USD .Please give it back as soon as possible . Please do not cheat other investors any more.

danney5215

Private, 1st Class
Liteforex still owe me 620000 USD .Please give it back as soon as possible . Please do not cheat other investors any more.

jorgefx111

Private
Hi Danney , they paid your money? , remember if you nopen your court case we can vote and people will know who are they, people ignore how criminal procedures use liteforex to owe investor´s money, some people don,t believe when we advice them

henyo

Master Sergeant
frorm the looks of it litefores does go through many bad experiences. I hope they sort it out. and the money we are talking about is not joke. thats a lot.

beercules

Recruit
It has been more than 1 year since LiteFx froze and disabled my account when I requested to withdraw all my funds. I have already submitted all the required documents they asked from me. I’ve been diligently following up about the status of my account but they refuse to give me specific details and just send me generic responses.