Liteforex is a big Scammer!! 680000 USD !!!

sfpxasc

Recruit
It has been more than 1 year since LiteFx froze and disabled my account when I requested to withdraw all my funds. I have already submitted all the required documents they asked from me. I’ve been diligently following up about the status of my account but they refuse to give me specific details and just send me generic responses.
Are you the starter of this topic? (danney5215)

can you send the official response of liteforex here?

beercules

Recruit
Are you the starter of this topic? (danney5215)

can you send the official response of liteforex here?

Attached. They've been reviewing my account for more than a year already!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 1.39.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 1.39.50 PM.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 18

beercules

Recruit
LiteForex have coordinated with me and started with the money transfers. I've provided them documents and they acknowledged everything. Their representatives from the Philippines also assisted me on the process. This case is now closed. Looking forward to have a good relationship with the broker.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
@danny5215 can we have an update please on whether or not @LiteForex Official paid your account? And if so, how much did they pay?

@beercules you must open your own independent scam alert thread and submit evidence. Do not hijack another thread.

danney5215

Private, 1st Class
After giving us $50000 at the end of 2018, there are still $630000 left to us today is October 13, 2021. He still hasn't returned the money to us

Godnanco

Private
@LiteForex Official are notorious for fraudulently stealing of peoples money, they stole my money and wiped out my account history and subsequently deleted my account with out any reason, now they are not responding to emails and my threads on PFA, similarly there is a pending case of @Braima even after it was clear that @LiteForex Official deliberately stole his money and even calculations from statements of account and all evidence shows that @Braima money was stolen they are still not responding to his thread as well even though they requested for calculations which was provided by @Godnanco and @Braima since then they have gone mute because the calculations were clear and they have no any genuine reason for stealing his money.
We have so much faith in PFA and we believe that eventually the necessary action to stop this fraud would be done.