• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Abandoned - Liteforex closed accounts! Can't access 680000 USD !!!

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

danney5215

Private, 1st Class
The biggest scam in FOREX market! It is also the largest amount of money rejected to withdraw!www.liteforex.com, which claims to be a company supervised by Cyprus.

We made the first deposit of 50000USD on 23rd March, and then we found that the transaction conditions were not good, so we decided to withdraw the money immediately. Then we received a call from the LITEFOREX sales manager and he asked how we could continue to trade with them. They offered 70% rebate and swap free trading accounts, so we started trading. At first we lost, thenwe continue to deposit 50000USD on 19th April and another 50000 USD on 27th April, a total of 150000 dollars. After that, we started to make profit by predicting the market direction correctly. So we began to make some withdrawals: 20000 USD on 4th May, 30000 USD on 9th May, and 50000 USD on 14th May. All of these withdrawals were successful, but after that all the withdrawals were rejected. From 21st May, they said they needed to check our trading accounts. During this time, we tried to communicate with LITEFOREX for multiple times, but every time they just responded perfunctorily and delayed the withdrawals.

upload_2018-6-7_13-36-29.png

Until 6th June 2018, they closed my accounts, as well as client backstage without informing us and without providing us any reasons! Two accountshave a total 677,303 USD balance!!

upload_2018-6-7_13-37-57.png

After they closed our backstage and trading accounts, they sent a letter to induce us to make a video record claiming that we used their swap free accounts to hedging with another platform for arbitrage. But we did not do this, and it was impossible to admit it. They were trying to collect this evidence from us and accuse us of violating their terms and conditions, and then they will be able to keep our money. This is really an unacceptable scam!!

upload_2018-6-7_13-43-28.png

From the beginning, the company was very nice and friendly, and the rebate was paid to the accounts regularly. However, all their purpose is to induce us to trade and deposit more, and later they refused to give our money back when we make profit!!

We guarantee that all our transaction ismade under conditions and terms, and every holding time period is from a few hours to a few dayswithout any platform loopholes. It’s not reasonable that our profit is not given because the profit we gain by predictingcorrect market direction is all under regulations. Here are the records of our transaction;

FOREX traders all over the world should see clearly the real face of LIFEFOREX and stop being victimized. We are determined to take any actions to get our money back!!

The biggest scam in FOREX market! It is also the largest amount of money rejected to withdraw!www.liteforex.com, which claims to be a company supervised by Cyprus.

By clicking your link, I end up on their EU Cyprus venture, you must be with their Marshall Island Shell Letterbox Branch

Your country is identified as “Eu Country"
Brokerage services in your country are provided by the Liteforex (Europe) Limited Company (regulated by CySEC’s licence №093/08).
In order to have access to all programs and services, please visit the official site of the company at https://www.liteforex.eu.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH GOOGLE

By clicking your link, I end up on their EU Cyprus venture, you must be with their Marshall Island Shell Letterbox Branch

Your country is identified as “Eu Country"
Brokerage services in your country are provided by the Liteforex (Europe) Limited Company (regulated by CySEC’s licence №093/08).
In order to have access to all programs and services, please visit the official site of the company at https://www.liteforex.eu.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH GOOGLE
liteforex.Eu ask us to lifeforex.Com ,in fact ,they are one company,just want to swindle customers' principal and profit by using one loose regulation.We decided to spread this in media all the world and I find something like this happened many times .There are several cases who get no principal in FPA. This is totally rob.One normal broker cannot deleted the accounts if though the account is making profits.For so long time ,I got not any reply and even got not back all my principal.No matter liteforex.com or liteforex.eu, please stay away from them and stay away from harm ,cheat and scam for all traders

ONE:Opening Account;Liteforex,claimed regulated in Cyprus,in which we openedaccounts
upload_2018-6-7_17-44-30.png

TWO:Being induced to open free swap account and get70%rebates:I planned to trade EURTRY,because it is one breakout on technical analysis.I deposited 50000USD on 23,March and found that the swap of long position changes from -90TRY to -180TRY.Because of its normal spread,I think the cost has no advantage so I plan to withdrawal.When the customer know this ,he volunteered to provide us free swap account and rebates of account,and promised if I deposit more than100000USD ,I will get 70% rebates.
upload_2018-6-7_17-45-51.png
upload_2018-6-7_17-46-10.png

THREE.When I deposit and lose money,everything is OK:After my losing some money ,I deposited again,totally about 150000USD
upload_2018-6-7_17-46-39.png

FOUR.When I make profit,it is so difficult to withdrawal:In May,EURTRY breakout upward again,also MACD daily deviate from the bottom.Our holding long positions make a lot of profit,when encountering black swan.The price goes up several ten thousand points one day! When I applied withdraw, the application is pending all the time.They did not give verify code and deleted the applying record after 14 working days .
upload_2018-6-7_17-47-11.png

FIVE.I still get back all my principal:I totally deposited 150000USD,including rebates,made 680000USD profits.I just withdrawn 10000USD,even not all my principal.
upload_2018-6-7_17-47-37.png

Deposit

upload_2018-6-7_17-48-7.png

Withdrawal

SIX.They forcefully forbid my accounts when I have opening orders in the accounts and they deleted my accounts information in Client’s portal:My accounts are forbidden and I cannot close my orders and even they deleted the account information in Client’s portal.

upload_2018-6-7_17-48-40.png
upload_2018-6-7_17-49-6.png

SEVEN.They Induced me and forcefully asked me to say I am hedging with other brokers:The company sent us email and request one video verify .They force me to claim I am hedge free swap account ,or the account and portal will be shut down all the time.

upload_2018-6-7_17-49-38.png

EIGHT.UNeffective communication:When I contact their customers,they say the trading department are checking;When I contact the trading department,they say you will get earliest answer.At last,they say all this is responsible by security department and this department has only email.They do not answer me now.It is not the way to solve this problem.
upload_2018-6-7_17-54-43.png
upload_2018-6-7_17-55-1.png

upload_2018-6-7_17-55-33.png

]\
upload_2018-6-7_17-55-19.png

NINE,They scamed totally680000USD:One account has90000,another has 580000,total 680000。They can not be withdrawn,totally.
upload_2018-6-7_17-57-49.png

We made the first deposit of 50000USD on 23rd March, and then we found that the transaction conditions were not good, so we decided to withdraw the money immediately. Then we received a call from the LITEFOREX sales manager and he asked how we could continue to trade with them. They offered 70% rebate and swap free trading accounts, so we started trading. At first we lost, thenwe continue to deposit 50000USD on 19th April and another 50000 USD on 27th April, a total of 150000 dollars. After that, we started to make profit by predicting the market direction correctly. So we began to make some withdrawals: 20000 USD on 4th May, 30000 USD on 9th May, and 50000 USD on 14th May. All of these withdrawals were successful, but after that all the withdrawals were rejected. From 21st May, they said they needed to check our trading accounts. During this time, we tried to communicate with LITEFOREX for multiple times, but every time they just responded perfunctorily and delayed the withdrawals.

View attachment 37876

Until 6th June 2018, they closed my accounts, as well as client backstage without informing us and without providing us any reasons! Two accountshave a total 677,303 USD balance!!

View attachment 37877

After they closed our backstage and trading accounts, they sent a letter to induce us to make a video record claiming that we used their swap free accounts to hedging with another platform for arbitrage. But we did not do this, and it was impossible to admit it. They were trying to collect this evidence from us and accuse us of violating their terms and conditions, and then they will be able to keep our money. This is really an unacceptable scam!!

View attachment 37878

From the beginning, the company was very nice and friendly, and the rebate was paid to the accounts regularly. However, all their purpose is to induce us to trade and deposit more, and later they refused to give our money back when we make profit!!

We guarantee that all our transaction ismade under conditions and terms, and every holding time period is from a few hours to a few dayswithout any platform loopholes. It’s not reasonable that our profit is not given because the profit we gain by predictingcorrect market direction is all under regulations. Here are the records of our transaction;

FOREX traders all over the world should see clearly the real face of LIFEFOREX and stop being victimized. We are determined to take any actions to get our money back!!
Invite the LiteForex Official, LiteForex.com Rep to this thread or Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

I traded with LiteForex back in 2010 and, if I am not mistaken, it is a Russian broker even though their bio-data is as follows (extracted from 100Forexbrokers site):
Year since: 2005
Headquarters:
Marshall Islands
Company registration:
LiteForex Investment Limited, Inc. (reg. #63888), Marshall Islands
Regulation: not regulated. Are under Marshall Islands Business Corporation Act.

Their Support personnel are simply HORRIBLE & RUDE and I stopped trading with them after my account got blown out of the earth.

In my opinion no sane Forex Trader should even consider opening a trading account with this obvious scambag broker!

Invite the LiteForex Official, LiteForex.com Rep to this thread or Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.
Thanks .How to contact them?!Before we tried to contact their market manager and ask him to contact their boss,also we told our experience and appeal to all the departsments of global of liteforex.com,but got no response until now.

I traded with LiteForex back in 2010 and, if I am not mistaken, it is a Russian broker even though their bio-data is as follows (extracted from 100Forexbrokers site):
Year since:
Headquarters: Marshall Islands
Company registration: LiteForex Investment Limited, Inc. (reg. #63888), Marshall Islands
Regulation: not regulated. Are under Marshall Islands Business Corporation Act.

Their Support personnel are simply HORRIBLE & RUDE and I stopped trading with them after my account got blown out of the earth.

In my opinion no sane Forex Trader should even consider opening a trading account with this obvious scambag broker!
I am so sorry that you have been cheated at early 2010 .We will take actions to let all the traders know this biggest scammer and his crimes.I will let this scammer be gone fron the earth

Thanks .How to contact them?!Before we tried to contact their market manager and ask him to contact their boss,also we told our experience and appeal to all the departsments of global of liteforex.com,but got no response until now.
Go to his profile and open a conversation and let him know about your thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back