• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Abandoned - Liteforex closed accounts! Can't access 680000 USD !!!

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until 6th June 2018, they closed my accounts, as well as client backstage without informing us and without providing us any reasons! Two accountshave a total 677,303 USD balance!!

Dear danney5215,

Your trading account was blocked from our side because you refused to provide us documents about source of funds and tax payments.
Your transactions aroused suspicion on the part of the bank also. Compliance officer of bank requested information about this funds from us and blocked our bank account. For unblock bank account with your money we need to provide documents about source of money and tax payments. As soon as you provide all documets we will send it to compliance officer of bank. Also we will check your documents by ourself for unblock your trading account from our side.

Best regards,
representative of LiteForex

Dear danney5215,

Your trading account was blocked from our side because you refused to provide us documents about source of funds and tax payments.
Your transactions aroused suspicion on the part of the bank also. Compliance officer of bank requested information about this funds from us and blocked our bank account. For unblock bank account with your money we need to provide documents about source of money and tax payments. As soon as you provide all documets we will send it to compliance officer of bank. Also we will check your documents by ourself for unblock your trading account from our side.

Best regards,

Bulls**t, because AML/KYC checks are supposed to be done prior to accepting funds. I wouldn't be surprised if you were indeed a bucketshop looking to worm their way out of not paying yet another client.

If your account was frozen, why haven't you reported that to a major news outlet? Wouldn't all of your clients be affected?

Bulls**t, because AML/KYC checks are supposed to be done prior to accepting funds. I wouldn't be surprised if you were indeed a bucketshop looking to worm their way out of not paying yet another client.

If your account was frozen, why haven't you reported that to a major news outlet? Wouldn't all of your clients be affected?
Dear danney5215,

Best regards,
We are ready for the documents and will reply to you in the view of the lawyer.Butewhy are you willing to reply until we begin to exposure in the global media and We have started a large more scale exposure of actions of your damaging our rights until we get all the money back.Please pay much more attention to our feelings .Please pass on your big boss the detailed situation and let all departments repond to our request positively. If you just want to continue to use the trick to prevent us from getting all my money, I and other investors around the world will boycott LITEFOREX group together

We are ready for the documents and will reply to you in the view of the lawyer.Butewhy are you willing to reply until we begin to exposure in the global media and We have started a large more scale exposure of actions of your damaging our rights until we get all the money back.Please pay much more attention to our feelings .Please pass on your big boss the detailed situation and let all departments repond to our request positively. If you just want to continue to use the trick to prevent us from getting all my money, I and other investors around the world will boycott LITEFOREX group together
Dear danney5215,

Best regards,

Dear danney5215,

Best regards,

As 4evermaatg said, if liteforex is a normal company, it has been in KYC since the time it was deposited. We had already given proof information from the very beginning when we opened the liteforex account. The first three withdrawals are normal and they did not ask to update these profiles.This is the fourth withdrawal ,the big amount withdrawal.They began to look for reasons to delay.Last week,we provided all the documents certified as our laywer told us. Let's see if liteforex is going to return our withdrawal to normal . And we 've told liteforex that his accounts are frozen, which is just a way of saying to people who doesn't understand the law.
We also have the Internet site for the entire journey. The address is as follows:Russian website: gw.yunchang.com/liteforex2/item_17632732_0.html and Chinese website: gw.yunchang.com/731622505/item_17615850_0.html , Until we get all our money back, we will not stop let more and more people know about this , so that they will not be deceived again!

By the way ,what do you refer to “”major news outlet“”?Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back