• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Abandoned - Liteforex closed accounts! Can't access 680000 USD !!!

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Today and yesterday i sent you email with one question. I am waiting answer. Check your mailbox please.

Best regards,
representative of LiteForex
6.6 clients@liteforex.com;support@liteforex.eu; sent final notice

6.15 To Security Department ,sent all the requirements needed;

6.18 From Security Department,received reply and confirmed received our profiles

6.19 To Security Department ,sent hope to solve withdrawn;

6.21 To Security Department ,sent final date to withdrawal;

7.4 To Security Department ,sent our request,no answer;

Attachments

• 6.6&6.7.jpg
    6.6&6.7.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 6.6.jpg
    6.6.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 6.7.jpg
    6.7.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 6.15.jpg
    6.15.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 6.18.jpg
    6.18.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 6.19.jpg
    6.19.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 6.21.jpg
    6.21.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 7.4.jpg
    7.4.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 22
We have also contacted you several times since 6/18 and have been waiting until 7/6 today

Dear danney5215,

Be patient please. Your documents are still under verification process. As soon as we get answer from bank we will inform you.

Best regards,

Dear danney5215,

Be patient please. Your documents are still under verification process. As soon as we get answer from bank we will inform you.

Best regards,
Please stop using bank review as an excuse to delay. It is ridiculous.There is no normal forex broker which will give such a reason to delay customers! Liteforx does not respond our email, however,you are responding FPA to show to other persons. Cheating is not the right solution to the problem. Please deal with the problem with us positively!

We have also contacted you several times since 6/18 and have been waiting until 7/6 today, and we have responded positively to our withdrawals. But until now, you 've taken a completely unresponsive approach to dealing with it.
This is completely cheat and scam. Please make liteforex as a scam broker as soon as possible to inform all investors. We will also take more actions to make more people know . We will also begin to legally sue the company of liteforex.

As angry as you are, to receive full justice you must open an FPA Trader's Court case and resubmit your evidence in a logical format there. Then, if you are not given proper justice, then the community will be allowed to vote.

I would go ahead and get a Trader's court case in the works as it has been well over a week and you have contacted them at least 3 times.

But I do think shortly after the trader's court case is filed that LiteForex will suddenly approve your paperwork and send at least a partial withdrawal.

As angry as you are, to receive full justice you must open an FPA Trader's Court case and resubmit your evidence in a logical format there. Then, if you arTahsnke not given proper justice, then the community will be allowed to vote.

I would go ahead and get a Trader's court case in the works as it has been well over a week and you have contacted them at least 3 times.

But I do think shortly after the trader's court case is filed that LiteForex will suddenly approve your paperwork and send at least a partial withdrawal.
Thank you so much . I will do as you told.

Dear danney5215,

Best regards,

Hello LiteForex Official,

Verification of documents is a procedure a large broker does many times every week. Can you please supply an estimate of how long until the verification is completed?

Hello LiteForex Official,

Verification of documents is a procedure a large broker does many times every week. Can you please supply an estimate of how long until the verification is completed?

Dear AsstModerator,

We are talking about verification of documents by bank. Compliance officer of bank requested information about client funds from us and blocked our bank account. For unblock bank account with money we had to provide documents about source of money and tax payments. We got those documents from client and sent all documents to bank. We are waiting results from bank verification now. This delay is not from our side.

Best regards,
representative of LiteForex Investments Limited

Dear AsstModerator,

We are talking about verification of documents by bank. Compliance officer of bank requested information about client funds from us and blocked our bank account. For unblock bank account with money we had to provide documents about source of money and tax payments. We got those documents from client and sent all documents to bank. We are waiting results from bank verification now. This delay is not from our side.

Best regards,
Liteforex is really one professional liar. As long as withdrawn is not proceeded, the bank verification is used as an excuse to delay. It is delayed again and again . At the earlier time, we also withdrawn our money successfully. It is a quick solution before there is no big profit. Please don't play and act games. Return our principal and profits as soon as possible. From beginning to end,liteforex is a liar, is liteforex not afraid to have a prosecution?

Dear AsstModerator,

Best regards,

I think this sort of thing must have happened enough times for you to give some sort of estimate about how long it will take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back