Liteforex is a scam- They did not pay my money over $22,200 of $40,000 usd

brainy

Recruit
Liteforex is a scam- They did not pay my money of over $22,200 of $40,000 usd
I am a pam account manager with lite forex, i made a total of $40,000 usd. i successfully asked or placed an order of & $22,200.00 usd in baches of $1000, $3000, $4000, $6000 etc
below is my conversation with liteforex.
Hello, You have not paid me my $22,000 in my account. I think what ever investigation you are doing should have been finish by now. it is time to pay me my money and the damages you have caused me. total of $40,000 usd. i am a trader and a good one.

To: amlpolicy@liteforex.com
Subject: RE: Urgently please, to liteforex addmin office & AML liteforex office
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 21:26:46 +0100

Hello,
What! revision for more than a month! you law says 3 business days for withdrawal and aml or you said to me last 2 month ago that you can only hold my money for 14days which is more than now!

1. my trading account was not used for money laundering, i made successful trade and your company is holding back my profit gained as a result of my successful trading,
2. you have no reason to believe i conceal information or provides wittingly false registration data because you have all my verified data in your system and if you have lost them you can easily ask me to upload them again.
and if you suspect other clients you should deal with those client and not me. aside all those i refereed to your company also send their identity as it is a requirement in our forex training or school.
3. There is no reason to believe that trading operations on my Client’s

trading account have been executed by violating this Agreement, because even the new policy you just added on the 29th of may 2013, was obeyed by me.

4. the company may have the right to carry out all the listed checks below which should not exceed 14days according to your policy, and i knowing for sure that you have know reason to believe i am a terrorist or money launderer, and i will take this as an offense even when you have carried out your finding and find your false believe to be unreal and you still choose to keep delaying my withdrawal, then i will like to inform you that this is wrong and have it place and action of correction in the forex law .

5. And in other to help you get your fast clarification, i will like to inform you or any other persons it may concern that i will be suspending my trading until my profit and money of withdrawal is paid to me , you can also pay the money into my Nigeria dollar account which bears the same name with my account with you to clear your mind.

6. To be frank with you your investigation have taken more than it should and i can no longer keep waiting for your endless insult on my good personality. i was believing your company to be a straight forward company but you are making me have a rethink. my big fear is the number of Africans your organization is deceiving, and this have to be corrected. You should also know that liteforex have caused me great lost imagine a good person like me being called a terrorist without fact, this is an abuse and damaging from the part of Africa where i come from.

brainy

5/31/2013

To: brainy
Subject: RE: Urgently please,
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 15:15:59 +0300

Hello.

Your profile is still under revision. According to point 8.10 of our Public Offer Aggreement “The Client agrees that if the Company has reason to believe that the Client’s trading account

is used for money laundering or the account holder conceals information or provides wittingly false registration data, as well as if there is a reason to believe that trading operations on the Client’s

trading account have been executed by violating this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to suspend all operations on Client’s trading account to carry out necessary checks (check of registration data, client identification, verification of the history of account deposits, etc.) until all the circumstances are clarified.” We will inform you about results of investigation when it will be finished
[mailto:brainyonline@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 10:33 PM
To: amlpolicyliteforex
Subject: RE: Urgently please,

Hello good day, it is more than 14 days now please i need my withdrawal please. when will it be process.
account number 80245.
waiting to hear from you.
ibiyemi

To: brainyonline
Subject: RE: Urgently please, Reply to your email of yesterday.
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 11:11:35 +0300

Hello.

As you have been informed before, your profile is under investigation. When the checking will be finished we will inform you regarding to its results.

Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1:46 PM
To: amlpolicyliteforex; asset-liteforex; lite-forex
Subject: RE: Urgently please, Reply to your email of yesterday.

Good day, this is a reply to yesterday email,
out of the four withdrawal the first two withdrawal is up to 14 business day, because withdrawal was made on 2013-04-26 23:59:33 12726506 -1000.00000 and the second 2013-04-29 01:12:06 12728048 -3000.00000, $4000, $6000 , etc withdrawal,

please kindly reply back
Thanks
brainy

To: brainyonline
Subject: RE: Urgently please what procedure am i to follow for my profit to be unfrozen
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 16:31:21 +0300

Hello.

As we have informed you before, your account is under checking. The checking might take up to 14 business days. Your funds will be withdrawn immedialtely after checking.

Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 4:13 PM
To: amlpolicyliteforex
Subject: Urgently please what procedure am i to follow for my profit to be unfrozen

Good day on a second though i believe you are doing your Job, so please what procedure am i to do or follow for my profit to be unfrozen and paid to me, my account number is 80245 , waiting to hear from you

Thanks
brainyonline

---------
Disclaimer of liability: this message may contain privileged and confidential legal information. The message is intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, you should not use, read, distribute this message or take any action connected with this message. Please inform the sender that you received this message by mistake or delete it immediately with all attachments. LiteForex does not use an encryption system and cannot ensure confidentiality and integrity of electronic messages; therefore LiteForex is not liable for unauthorized access, disclosure, use or interference that may take place during transmission. If you are not the addressee, you are warned that disclosure, copying, distribution of information or any actions based on this information are strictly forbidden. LiteForex is not liable for the content of this electronic message and for consequences of any action based on this information.
Disclaimer: http://www.liteforex.com/riskdisclosure/

Back