liteforex is the biggest scam

Ala Sadeq

Private
hello
i open 3 accounts with lite forex first 1 i deposit 700 $ and i lost the money and am sore they was very happy the second one i deposit 500 $ and lost it too, the third one i deposit 700 $ then i start making some profit then i withdrawal 700 $ and trade again and make make profit again and when i ask for another withdrawal the cancel all my balance 1781$ and sent me this email:
(Hello.
The Security Department of LiteForex has completed the checking on your accounts. Due to the result of the revision by the security and risk management departments of the Liteforex Group of Companies there were found significant violations of the Reglament of the Company, on your account 882085 were found fraudulent transactions to get the illegal profit in bonus program. Illegal profit was cancelled.

Best regards,
LiteForex Anti-money laundering department. )

i have my orders history and am sure that they cant prove any thing of what they saying
so they can cancel any profit for any one and say fraudulent transactions without proving anything.

Ask LiteForex for a full explanation of exactly which rules they claim you broke.

Why did you open new accounts? Wouldn't it be easier to add more funding to the original account?

Ask LiteForex for a full explanation of exactly which rules they claim you broke.

Why did you open new accounts? Wouldn't it be easier to add more funding to the original account?

I personally have multiple accounts of different types with lite forex. They make it easy to manage with the multi term they offer and their back end to create and manage multiple accounts under 1 profile. The reasons for opening multiple accounts could be many but that hardly constitutes fraud. What is against the TOS at lite forex is opening up multiple profiles. Each user is allowed only 1 profile.

I personally have multiple accounts of different types with lite forex. They make it easy to manage with the multi term they offer and their back end to create and manage multiple accounts under 1 profile. The reasons for opening multiple accounts could be many but that hardly constitutes fraud. What is against the TOS at lite forex is opening up multiple profiles. Each user is allowed only 1 profile.

that's right i have only 1 profile and multiple accounts

Just to be clear.. you have posted 2 shots of the same account right?

In any case, I don't see anything there that would be fraudulent. You placed trades and they hit tp. How do they then go and remove the profits? Your trades are not of some overly large size for your account. This is obviously a cent account where 1 lot = 100,000 cents which is 1000 standard units or .01 standard lots

Just to be clear.. you have posted 2 shots of the same account right?

In any case, I don't see anything there that would be fraudulent. You placed trades and they hit tp. How do they then go and remove the profits? Your trades are not of some overly large size for your account. This is obviously a cent account where 1 lot = 100,000 cents which is 1000 standard units or .01 standard lots

yes and am sure they cant proof anything the only problem that i made some profit

when i ask them they answer
Hello.
The Security Department has weighty evidence about facts of violations of the Reglament of the Company on your account 882085, and exactly evidence about facts of making fraudulent transactions by you. Illegal profit was cancelled. This is final decision.

Best regards,
LiteForex Anti-money laundering department.

Write back. Tell them that you want to know the facts and evidence they used to make the decision to cancel your profits.

Back