Resolved: Liteforex Profits and Account Removed !

Kashaf

Private
I earned money around $1198 with FX pairs and due to high volatility GBP and EURO i made good money.when i 2nd day login my backoffice for withdraw some money . there my account not showing and they removed my profits as well.

When i checked my email there i got notification my account blocked and removed.

They said in email due to non-market orders and Liqudity issue my profits removed.

Please anyone let me know If this issue happen , is this client issue ?

I already sent email to company for sort out this issue and transfer all my funds $1198 to my skrill account.

I am waiting .lets hope i will get soon my funds and once i will receive i will post here.

Thanks
Account :5018393 & 26321

I earned money around $1198 with FX pairs and due to high volatility GBP and EURO i made good money.when i 2nd day login my backoffice for withdraw some money . there my account not showing and they removed my profits as well.

When i checked my email there i got notification my account blocked and removed.

They said in email due to non-market orders and Liqudity issue my profits removed.

Please anyone let me know If this issue happen , is this client issue ?

I already sent email to company for sort out this issue and transfer all my funds $1198 to my skrill account.

I am waiting .lets hope i will get soon my funds and once i will receive i will post here.

Thanks
Account :5018393 & 26321
yes this is big scam case .

I am expecting , i will receive my funds maybe system error or something wrong with them.

Just waiting for response from liteforex representative for sort out this issue.

@Kashaf

1) How long did you trade for? Please attach an account statement and/or video showing the withdraw request and also some account activity if possible.

2) Also attach screenshot of any email you have sent customer service (any reply you receive).

@LiteForex Official if you can comment on this case, that would be wonderful also.

3) did you leave a review of your experience yet? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/120/www.liteforex.com?per-page=25

4) 96 hours from this thread start date, you can invite the company formally: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Attached my MT5 accounts which they removed from my back-office.

I didnt request for withdraw. but when i have login for request withdraw , there all my account and profits removed.

I am just Patience for resolve this issue.

Attachments

• Kashaf Account.JPG
    Kashaf Account.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 30
Attached my MT5 accounts which they removed from my back-office.

I didnt request for withdraw. but when i have login for request withdraw , there all my account and profits removed.

I am just Patience for resolve this issue.

Kashaf Email.JPG

Back