1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liteforex pure scam they reject my original deposit withdrawal 2453$ and removed the balance

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by cashoutforex, Apr 7, 2016.

1. cashoutforex

cashoutforex Recruit

Hello,
    I am in trouble i want your help
    I got scammed by Liteforex
    I mae deposit 500$ they give me 100% bonus i traded but finaly i lost and account goes zero then i made another deposit 800$ also thy gave me 100% bonus ad also lost them and then made new deposit 600$ then 1100$ and finaly i made deposit by 1500$ i win and my balance go 3000$ i requested 2450$ withdrawal they rejected the withdrawal and return balance to mt4 account then they removed the balance of 2450$
    they sent this email :
    "
    Dear sir,
    The security department of LiteForex Investments Limited notifies you that bonus was adjusted on your account MT4-R-274768 due to the terms of work within the bonus program. The Company had to compensate the losses of counterparty on your account from its own funds, because you used the bonus provided by the company to maintain the margin while the balance was negative. Hence the company had suffered the losses of $2086,85. You must compensate the company with the losses inflicted by your actions. For such purpose the company made a compensation of negative balance of your trading account by returning of withdrawn amount according to clause 6.5 of "Agreement on quoting system and transactions procedure".
    [​IMG]"

they gave a fake bonus to deposits to lose and deposit again and so on
    but when i made profits and request withdraw they rei was have balance 3000$ they removed 2450$ and
    I made deposit total of 5100$ from my neteller account
    they dont want to process withdrawal
    this is pure scam sir please help me returning the sum of my original deposits

please check attachment

Attached Files:

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

I wish you came before here and read review about them first http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.liteforex.com.

And about regulation they claim that "LITEFOREX INVESTMENTS LIMITED registered on Marshall Islands. In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, this registration is adequate to operate the company and does not require additional regulation."