1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteForex Refused to give my profit!!!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by mrparag, Jan 28, 2013.

1. mrparag

mrparag Recruit

I have deposited $15 to LiteForex. According rules I have received $15+$30 =$45 bonus. I have traded and got profit. When I have requested for withdraw LiteForex refused to give me my profit.They reversed there bonus and cancel my profit.

2. ilearn2t

ilearn2t Sergeant Major

Hello mrparag

I deposited $10 and received a bonus of $9.29 (part of $20 bonus from a social network promotion) no other bonus was offered because I needed to deposit $100 or more to receive any.

So I started with $19.29 if I withdraw my profits only and keep my $19.29 in my account, my bonus will not be touched, but if I decide to withdraw some or all, my bonus will be removed at the same amount.

I have not withdrawn any amount yet so I will update if or when this becomes possible.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

3. mrparag

mrparag Recruit

hello ilearn2t,
    I have no objection if LiteForex cancel there given bonus. But I got profit $29 and my deposit was $15. They cancel my profits $29 and refused to paid me $29. I know if I withdraw from my deposit bonus will reverse. But I have requested for only my profit $29 not my deposited $15. Now I have no headache if they reverse there bonus. But i have right to get $15+$29= $44. They refused to pay me $29. Perhaps you understand my friend. Please help me for this issue what I can do now.
    Thanks
    mrparag

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Check the terms of the bonus carefully. Many brokers set those terms to not only restrict withdrawing the bonus, but can block withdrawals of profits and even the initial deposit until after you meet some minimum amount (typically VERY large) amount of lots traded.

My suggestion - unless you know and trust a broker, decline ALL bonuses.

5. ilearn2t

ilearn2t Sergeant Major

Hello mrparag

Can you explain a bit more how you were rewarded the "$15+$30 =$45 bonus".

Most bonuses (except forum and others) seem to be for deposits of $100 or more.

Technical reasons caused my (others) bonus to be deposited to my new account twice, so I had to send a request to have the problem fixed before I started trading to avoid any problems in the future.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

6. killerforex

killerforex Private

liteforex bigger scam broker not fund any money with this broker

7. Alexander.LiteForex

Alexander.LiteForex LiteForex Representative

Hello. mrparag
    Could you please provide your account number.

8. mrparag

mrparag Recruit

Lite Account 893072

9. Alexander.LiteForex

Alexander.LiteForex LiteForex Representative

Hello mrparag.
    Profit on your account have been cancelled and bonus have been withdrawn , because your account was involved in fraudulent scheme , so called "bonus haunting", to transfer bonus from one account to another account's balance. Trading from the same IP adresses:

10. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

That's 2 IP addresses. Are both accounts trading from both addresses?